meeting

jaehyun p.o.v

i spend time at home with Taeyong and Hana. it was late afternoon, around 15:00pm when Taeyong started to get really, really bored.

"Jaehyun, can you believe tomorrow is already new year?"

"oh, yeah time really flows so fast!" i brightly answered him.

"what are yours resolution for this year?"

"mine? hmm .. probably to get better grades at school, to help parents and be a better son. what about yours?"

"i dunno, i didn't decided yet." Taeyong answered.

actually there was something left to say, but i didn't dare to say out a word about it. i wanted to ask Taeyong if he wants to become my boyfriend. i really love him.

"hey, what if we go to my place? you didn't meet my parents yet." Taeyong suddenly suggested. 

"uhm, do i need to? i'm so awkward with people."

"ah, come on Jaehyun, they will love you!" Taeyong said.

alright Taeyong if you say so, i will go with you, anything to make you happy, my love.

"but first, my mom is back in korea. can we just wait, so Hana won't be lonely?"

"of course! i will go take my stuff." Taeyong said and headed to my room upstairs.

i was left in living room, thinking how Taeyong's parents look like. will they really accept me? because everyone knows my status, i'm not a rich kid like Taeyong or Johnny.

after some minutes my love, came downstairs again, all smiling.

"i called mom. and told her we are coming in an hour." he said.

"alright, i guess." i replied.

my mom was home at that moment. she knocked on the doors because they were locked, and she didn't had a key. light 'knock knock' was heard.

"yes?" i asked.

"it's me Jaehyun!" she answered.

"mom." i screamed.

i opened the doors widely, and there she was. her face looked tired. after all the flight was long.

"mommy!" Hana screamed happily.

"you grow up while mommy wasn't at home."

"and how are you Jaehyun?" she turned in my direction.

"very well mom, late merry christmas. i hope you had good time."

"i did son, i did. and i bought you guys presents."

"really?" Hana said with wide opened eyes.

"yes, just let me put suitcase in living room, and i will give it to you right away."

"mom, we have a guest." i said.

"really? that's so nice, who? is it Doyoung?"

"no, he is my classmate as well, Taeyong. you know this cute guy that i told you a lot about?"

"how nice." mom replied and headed to greet Taeyong.

"hello. mrs. Jung" Taeyong greeted my mom.

"hello, Taeyong. it's pleasure to finally meet you in person, my son told me a lot of nice things about you."

"thank you."