Styles' Smile [HS AU]

Harry had a condition. At the very young age of thirteen he found out he was diagnosed with cancerous tumours in the lower parts of his body;  his bowels, knees, groins and pelvis. He has had to have undergo surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy numerous times until the point where the doctors finally admitted to him that this was terminal.

What's surprising about this young twenty year old man is that, he's not upset. He isn't sad that his days are going to be less then others, his friends, his family, but the fact that he can go another day each day, and smile. That's what makes him such an inspiration. Seven years down the line, and he is still fighting.

This is his story, the story of how he each day he can tick off the boxes of his bucket list, and think of life as a blessing and not a sin. He may be in pain, but none of that matters.

He has one main dream, he wants to fall in love. He wants to fill his heart with love from one girl who can keep his heart safe when he passes away. That is at the top of his bucket-list, and he is going to achieve that no matter what anyone says.

“A dream is only a dream.. until you decide to make it real.”  

.

"Harry, aren't you afraid?" his younger sister touches his arm, looking up at him with brown eyes that aren't the same as his green ones. His sparkling green eyes that show so much potential, so much life.

"Belle, why would I be afraid? I have no fear. Tomorrow is a good day." Harry smiled at Bellatrix, taking her hands into his.

"But-the days... the days are getting shorter-"

"-sush. I don't know how many days I have left, because I don't want to measure my life with time anymore, I want to measure it with what I have achieved. Today is a new day, and I want to live it to the full extend." squeezing his sister's smaller hand with his larger one, she smiled as well even though her heart longed for her brother's recovery.

No matter how many positive words Harry could say to her and the world, it wouldn't stop them from wanting him to recover and smile because his body was now pain free.

But that day won't come, because that wasn't God's choice for him.

*

((gosh, this made me cry. I hope you enjoy this, I really do. It's going to be emotional, but it's also going to be heart-warming. Trust me :) Comment&Vote please, ily. -Tanisha .xo))