Chapter 05: (love story) ☑

((comment & vote pls & listen to the song on the siidee called Wanted by Hunter Hayes which is the second song for this fanfiction xx))

Meeting Victoria Esme was one of the greatest moments of my life. It was a moment when I felt amazing, I felt good about myself even though so much bad stuff was happening to me. Just seeing her made me forget all my worries and pain. She didn't realize how intrigued I was in her, thankfully she didn't notice me in the windows staring (drooling) at her while she worked with a small smile on her face, pink tongue poked out for concentration. She looked flawless everyday in the same outfit but different hairstyles. Personally my favourite was the one with her fishtail plait, mainly because that was the hair style she had when we met... and marked history. 

I liked the fact that she couldn't see me because the creepy stuff I do when she's around is far from attractive. I end up drooling, staring, wishing she could be mines for way to long, have food in my teeth, bogies visible, hair not styled or worse, not conditioned! Damn. The perks of having a crush. 

Today I puckered up the courage to approach her after my mother successfully without smiling like a loon too much, dropped her off home when we met for the second time, which was now three weeks ago. A lot has changed in three weeks. I had had my nineteenth birthday which was remarkable as it was another year gone of pain, tears, worries, and cancer. I am surviving so far. My mother won't stop questioning me about when I will meet Victoria again. I told her the damn truth. I have no fricking clue because I basically have no balls to go up to her again. I wouldn't even know what to say. What happens if she has forgotten about me?

Nah, how can she? I'm awesome.

[Age 19] 

I opened the door for the salon and all eyes are on me apart from Re's as she is laughing with an old lady who's hair she is cutting at the moment. I watch her in awe as she feels the hair before cutting perfectly - it's like she isn't even blind. It's true talent - she should get an award for that. I will make sure she gets an award for that. I'd do anything for her, it's official. 

"Can I help you sir?" a crayon make up drawn faced lady approached me. God that is way too much make up for my liking. Urgh? She looks young, perhaps my age maybe twenty, who cares? Not me. 

"Uh, no. I'm just waiting for Victoria Esme." I tell her and I notice her nose crinkle up in disgust at that name. Perhaps their rivals because Re is a much better hair dresser and make up wearer. That's a fact.

"Okay." and she struts off like I am interested her. Of course her shaking her bum in front of my face is going to lessen my feelings for Victoria. I feel like I am Augustus, and she is my Hazel. I wonder if she likes my favourite book as well. I would adore her even more if she does. 

And so the waiting begins. 

Customer after customer approaches her and she smiles, laughs and talks to them all for ages. I am not sitting down  on the disgusting, sick-minded, leopard print sofa, instead I'm on a stool with legs perched on another stool bored out of my freaking mind. I can't stare at her all the times because I'm starting to look like a pedophile. A camp like male comes up to me while I'm flipping through a fashion magazine. I hope he doesn't think I'm gay as well. I was just so desperate I picked up the first thing I could to distract me.