Chapter 02: (love is blind) ☑

((the reason why I update this story late, is because I must make sure it's perfect! sorry xo))

You shouldn't ever judge a book by it's cover. The cover might be dull, boring, with no life to it and you'll throw the book out of the window because of your judge mental attitude, but you won't realize that that very book, could change your view on the world forever. The pages could be as if it was written by God himself, or even Beyoncée. But how would you know this, if you've just judged? Exactly. 

It's the same with people. Someone may look beyond gorgeous, angel like with features you've always dreamed of having, or wanting on an ideal crush... but their personality is crap. They're pricks, horrible cows who do nothing in their lives but make others life's miserable. What would you do then? You've done the stupid mistake of thinking this person was perfect, but uh oh. You're stupid. You judged. You're sinned.

You could do the same with not lovely people who aren't as appealing to you as that other person who you're head over heels for. You could instantly judge because they were glasses, braces, have long sleeves, hairy arms, no boobs, big boobs, greasy hair, styled hair, a fashion sense which reminds you of a vampire. Anything what's so ever. You judge everyday so don't you dare tell me you don't judge anyone. There has to be someone you dislike for a particular reason. I'm not saying it's wrong, like who you like, dislike who you dislike; the world goes on. But know this, for you have judged someone today this means it is alright for someone to judge you without you knowing. Don't complain.

Love at first sight. Do I believe in that? Let's see shall we. Let me rephrase that actually; let's continue with my tale to find out. 

•••

(18 years old) 

"You need a haircut Harry." my mum randomly blurts out after staring at me for the past ten minutes as we sit and eat our lunch, my mother and father both at the table. She had her green eyes watching my every movement, with a frown line on her forehead as if it was going to permanently stay there. I don't like how she's always worrying about me and sometimes forgets that Belle is at a age where she may think she needs to be independent; but she shouldn't be. Teenage years.

"But, I don't want one." I narrowed my eyebrows at her and then at the other member of my family who seemed to be siding with my mother. Evil I tell you. There is nothing wrong with the length of my hair, sure the curls have grown out quite a lot but who cares? I have no one to impress anyway.

"When was your last haircut, bud?" my dad questioned me and I sighed in defeat as he knew, Belle knew, my mother knew and I knew that nobody could remember my last haircut. Yes, it was that long ago.

And that was the end of that conversation because the very next day, I had got an unwanted appointment for Stacy's Salon. What doesn't make this any of better, is the fact it's the same salon my mother and Bellatrix goes to. No, I couldn't go to the barbers my father goes to... I have to go to a FEMALE salon, that's just the way I roll. 

But before this, I had to do things which were much more important then my annoyingly long waves, that were once curls. 

•••

Harry, you came!" I grinned at my little sister, wrapping my arms around her as she rushed up to me after school had finished for her. I missed going to school like a normal person. Well, to be honest... any normal person would hate school with pure passion. You never really know how much you miss something though, until it is yanked away from you. Forever. I guess I could go back to school if I wanted to, but it would be extremely hard for me to stay on task as people would be staring at me 24/7, asking me questions, staring some more, and also I'm two years behind them all so there really is no point on me going back. What, to fail? Harry Styles is not a failure.