Hell in a Cell

First off.... ALL YOU CORBIN HATERS WITH THAT STUPID WHERE'S YOUR BRIEFCASE... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! MY MAN IS FINALLY UNITED STATES CHAMPION!!!! Now go complain on Twitter like the keyboard warriors you are. Balors_Demons when Corbin won, I was thinking of you 😘😊

Two. Welcome back to the Uso Penitentiary!!! Your boys are now THE
5 time
5 time
5 time
5 time
5 time WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!! DOWN SINCE DAY ONEISH!!!

Now the bads...

Why the fuck did Sami Zayn help Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon? After Kevin was such an asshole with them both? It makes zero sense and I know NOPINKYNOPARTY feels the same way. I lost all respect I had for Sami Zayn. Fuck you man. There's things you don't do and this is one: ally yourself with some prick who was jealous because you made it in WWE first.

Why is Jinder Mahal still champion?! Vince you have RUINED Shinsuke Nakamura. He loses to Jinder 3 times?! What kind of bullshit is that?!
Shinsuke is now a joke on Smackdown LIVE and it pisses me off. Jinder Mahal isn't even that popular in India so IT'S TIME TO STOP. I'll be cool if AJ wins the title then Shinsuke wins the Royal Rumble and they main event Wrestlemania in a Wrestle Kingdom 10 rematch.

Finally. Natalya. Oh Natalya. Im gonna get killed for this. I hate Nattie as champion. Why? Your first title defense in 7 years and you end it in a disqualification?! I know she's supposed to be a heel but come on!!!! When Charlotte was heel, she never dqed herself to keep the belt and the same with Alexa Bliss!!! They found a way whether it was Dana Brooke, double joints, they found a way. Sometimes it's safe to take the disqualified route but first championship defense no. No you crazy cat lady. I was happy to see Natalya finally win her shot but now no. She needs to drop the belt to Charlotte or Becky Lynch because come on....

 She needs to drop the belt to Charlotte or Becky Lynch because come on

Baby what's not to love about this!!!!!