Going against my Principles

Warning: this is a sensitive topic so if you get offended by what is said, I apologize but this has to be said.

I never had wished death upon anyone but Nikolas Cruz, you deserve to get shot by the 17 innocent civilians' parents that you heartlessly MURDERED!!!! I hope you get your ass handed to you in jail but then again jail is too good for you. You deserve to rot in Hell next to
Adolf Hitler
Saddam Hussein
Osama bin Laden
Josef Stalin
Adam Lanza
Jodi Arias and all the evil people who have been sentenced to eternal damnation. You killed innocent children who's parents will NEVER again be able to hold their precious child in their arms. I have a nephew and 2 beautiful young nieces and I would be damned if something like that happens to my grandchildren. This guy deserves to get his ass the worst kind of death humanly possible because he has no soul and is a selfish and evil son of a bitch. Now I can't even send my kids to school when I become a father because of the fact this shit happens on a daily. It's only Febuary and there's been 8 SCHOOL SHOOTINGS!!! What kind of "secure and safe" nation is that?! I understand if have a rough life but it's absolutely NO EXCUSE to go shoot people who are trying to make something of themselves out there. I hope this..... animal gets exactly what he deserves and is tortured endlessly in the deepest darkest parts of Hell.