FML

I can't do this anymore man. Well children let's talk about my fucked up ass day

So I had to work in the piece of shit place called McDonald's. There's a creepy ass old lady who talks to me and acts like she's having conversations with me when I have my headphones in and blaring music. So there's that. Then a couple days ago I got into an argument with a co worker because I "didn't give a right answer" according to my father. So then I got reported and almost suspended. So today, a manager treated me like shit and I was being called outrageous things at work and my dad agrees with the worker who argued with me saying I did wrong. I ended up going into the bathroom and getting a small concussion by hitting my head on the wall. I can't do this anymore. This state is killing me slowly and I'm going crazy. I'm losing my sanity and eventually am going to snap and most likely lose my job. And no one in Florida wants to help me. No one cares. I'm so tired of this life. My dad thinks I'm immature, don't deserve to work. Thinks I'm a bitch. The whole 180. My mom told me to stand up at my job. That's what I did and look what happened. I'm literally crying right now because of today. Today was the worst day of my life.