Prologue

Happy Halloween, dear frens, and happy birthday to frank iero himself. I had some help from a new fren of mine, which inspired me to write this.

The time jump is one year after Frank invested in and bought the location for Teddy Bears.

Enjoy!

~~

The night was beautiful. Not a single cloud in the sky, the moon shining gorgeously down on the late night partiers of Belleville. With it being a Friday night, it was the perfect time for people to be out and about, drinking until they can't see straight and going home with complete strangers for a night of drunken ecstasy that would be forgotten in a matter of hours.

A line of young men were waiting outside of the hot new men's club, Teddy Bears.

And making his way to the very front with a smirk on his face, dressed in a plain black shirt and black skinny jeans, was the notorious Frank Iero.

The men waiting glared at him, muttering about "not knowing who this guy thinks he is" as Frank passed by, finally stopping in front of the red velvet rope. He crossed his arms, waiting for the short, toned bouncer to realize that he was there. 

The bouncer sent some hairy guy off with a huff, shaking his head and pushing his glasses higher up on his nose before turning to Frank, a grin spreading across his face.

"Iero! Good to see you again, man." The bouncer greeted, shaking Frank's hand and unhooking the rope, motioning for Frank to step inside. Frank thanked him with a nod, waiting for him to clip the rope back into place again, staring down some men that looked like they were going to try and get in.

"I'll let Patrick know you're here." The bouncer said, reaching up into his earpiece and muttering some words with a smile.

"Thanks, Mark." Frank smiled, walking inside the club and sighing in content.

From the very first day he bought the venue, Frank had ideas and aspirations for his new club. And now, after a year in operation, he could safely say that the club was everything he had ever wanted it to be.

The floor was soft, blue carpet, different colored lights hanging from different locations around the club. The stage was scattered with silver poles, only a few of which were in use by some of the boys. The curtains were a soft pink, matching the lights that lined the edge of the stage.

"It's really a beauty, isn't it?" A voice asked from behind him, and Frank turned to see the man he hired to be the manager, Patrick Stump, standing there with a smile, his headset on and his clipboard clutched to his chest.

"Everything I ever envisioned. I've just been so busy with the new shipments, I haven't had time to stop by." Frank said quietly, something suddenly catching his eye.

A dancer, pale skin blending nicely with the rosy backdrop of the curtain, performing his routine for a crowd of men, wads of cash in their hands ready to throw. The dancer wore a purple fur coat, with matching purple lace panties, black fishnets, and purple pumps. His head hung forward, fire truck red, greasy hair covering his face as he slid down the pole, his legs parted as one of his hands teasingly rubbed the inside of his thigh.

The dancer suddenly threw his head back, making Frank's breathing falter. His eyes were closed in bliss, perfectly plucked eyebrows furrowed in what seemed like concentration, blocking out the cat calls from other men, and partially ignoring the bills being thrown in his direction. His upturned nose made something inside Frank ache.

When the dancer opened his eyes as the lights dimmed, signaling his performance was over, Frank swore he recognized them.

The dancer quickly gathered some of the money, shyly smiling to the men in thanks before disappearing backstage.

"Hey, Pattycakes," Frank said, turning back to Patrick who was busy writing something down on the clipboard.

"You done staring at that boy? You look at him like I look at my Mitchell." Patrick teased, a playful smile on his face.

"Oh, fuck right off. When am I going to meet that guy anyways?" Frank asked, watching as Patrick's face paled a bit before he shrugged.

"Don't know. Anyways, what were you going to say?"

"Oh." Frank smiled, the image of the skinny boy pole dancing playing in a loop in his mind. "Who was that boy who just performed? Red hair, porcelain skin?"

"That was Poison. He's quite the crowd favorite." Patrick smirked to himself, before adjusting the grey fedora on his head. "What about him?"

Frank smirked. "Book me a private session with him in about an hour."

~~~~~~

I know this isn't much, but all in good reason. It's Halloween night, school was a pain in the ass, my family gives me a headache. I'm trying to break away from my writer's block, I promise. It's just going to take a little while; be patient with me.

Anyways, hope you liked this. There's a lot in store for this story, I can tell you that much.

Feel the Romance.

xoR