A-Con

It's been over a month since the murder and I guess I was feeling a little better about it.  Aphmau was going to pick me up for A-Con anytime now.  To be honest I haven't gone outside the house since the funeral, I needed to get out more.
Knock! Knock! Knock!
I open the front door and see Aphmau smiling big.
"Hey Zane! Are you ready?!" She grabbed my suitcase and threw it in the trunk of Aaron's car.  I gave a slight nod and sat down in the car.
"Hi Zane~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan waved happily.
"H-Hey," I buckled up and checked my phone for any emails, messages or Wattpad notifications.
I saw Damian glare at me out of the corner of my eye.  What did I do?
Outside was rainy and crappy, just like how I was feeling.
  I could hear Aaron whisper to Aphmau, "Is Zane going to be alright?" Aphmau responded, "I'm not sure, he did lose his mom after all."
Either they're both really bad at whispering or my cat ears are picking up the sound from inside me.  Kawaii~Chan looked over at me and looked concerned.  I looked up and she quickly looked away.
We arrived after about an hour of silence and as soon as we got out of the car Kawaii~Chan hugged me.  I could feel myself blushing and the cold stare from Kawaii~Chan's boyfriend.
"I have to go to the bathroom," I walked away from the group and into the bathroom.
"Me too," I heard Damian say.
OK, you have to be surprised to see him in the bathroom.  Humans wouldn't normally be able to hear so far away.
I splash my face with cold water to try to cover the fact that I had been silently crying.
  I look up in the mirror then get pinned to the wall, "Gah!"
"Zane, shut up!" Damian said rather loudly, "I don't appreciate you liking my girlfriend,"
Wait, what?
"I don't like Kawaii~Chan, why would you assume that?" I tried to get away from the wall.
He pushed me down on the floor and I hit my head hard.
"Ahh," I rubbed my head, then my arm which had a big purple bruise on it.
"I know you like her! I saw you blushing!" He looked angry.
"I'm socially awkward, I blushed because I was embarrassed and didn't know what to say," Why was he being so overprotective?
"That's a lie! I can sense that you like her! Even if you don't know it, I do!"