happy spanksgiving

its thanksgiving in canada so uh, i feel obligated to make this a thing. it's not related to the story btw, it's just normal lazytown. also, I've added in some special surprise guests!

"An invitation to what, exactly?" Stingy asked. He liked being invited to things. He also liked you, so he was excited about this.
"Thanksgiving." I smiled as I held out the little slip of paper towards the boy. "At my house."

"Giving?" Stingy asked. Of course, I forgot. He was a little dull when it came to that concept.

"Well... yeah. I'm making a big dinner for everyone in Lazytown, plus I'm inviting some of my other pals from far away." I explained.

"Yes but, ThanksGIVING doesn't seem like a proper name you know, how about we call it ThanksGETTING instead?" Stingy pressed on about the whole giving thing.

"Stingy you don't have to give anything. You just have to come!" I laughed. I could see a look of relief wash over his face.

"Oh, alright, well I'll see you then bye!" He said quickly and shut the door.
Wonder what that was about. I shrug as I step down the path and continue delivering invitations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough I'm in my house baking pie. Apple, Pumpkin AND Strawberry-Rhubarb.
It smells amazing in my house and I almost feel like eating all that pie now, but I don't, because I'm a good child ^-^

I keep thinking about my old friends who'll be coming today. I actually can't wait, it's gonna be so cool to see them again. As I take the last pie out of the oven, I can't shake the feeling that someone is watching me.

And I was right. Just as I set the pie in the counter I hear a familiar yelp from outside my window and the sound of a branch snapping and someone crashing to the ground.
It's Robbie.

"What do you think you're doing?" I call out the window.
He hides on the ground and pretends I can't see him. It makes me laugh a little and I call again, "I can see you y'know."

"No you can't." I hear him tell back. He's too goofy.

"What are you doing out there Robbie?" I ask.

"Well," he stands up now and walks towards my window, "I smelled something good and I came to see what it was, and now that I know I'd like to ask you something," He starts,
"Can I have some now pleasepleaseplease pretty please with a cherry on top plEASe!"

"No." I state, trying to keep a straight face. He's covered in orange and red leaves from the yard and he's begging me for pie, it's actually really funny okay.
"This is for after dinner."

"Drat. I thought it'd work."

"You thought what would work?" I ask.

"Manners" He says in a disgusted tone, as if the very word tasted like vomit in his mouth.

"Save the manners for tonight at dinner, Robbie, because you'll need them. Being polite is very important, especially at a big dinner like this one." I pointed out like a strict mother.

"Do I have to?" He whined. I nodded and turned away, I drizzled some white icing across the apple pie crust and sprinkled sugar over the top.I could practically hear Robbie drooling but I ignored it, because this pie was for tonight, wether he liked it or not.

~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock at the door and I nearly dropped the book I was reading and squealed in delight, my friends were here. I ran to the door and opened it for none other than Tutter the mouse from the Big Blue House.

 I ran to the door and opened it for none other than Tutter the mouse from the Big Blue House

I screamed and hugged him. Right behind him was Bear, and Ojo, and Pip and Pop and Treelo, and I was so happy I nearly cried. These guys were my best friends, y'know? I couldn't help it.

"(Y/n) we've missed you!" Said Bear as he gave me a big bear hug. He sniffed me.
"You smell good. But then again, you always smell good. But today you smell extra good, have you been baking?" He asked.

"As a matter of fact I have been, Bear, I've been making pie for after dinner!" I said.
Ojo and Treelo got really excited at that and started running all over the place.

"Settle down you guys, the pie will come later." I said. I looked down at Tutter and smiled.
"And don't worry, I didn't forget about my favourite mouse, I got lots of cheese for you!"

"YES!" He screamed and ran all over the house with the other two. Pip and Pop followed behind them.

"So, read any good books lately?" Bear asked me as I closed the door and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

A while later the other guests of Lazytown arrived.
First Robbie, then Stingy, then Ziggy and Stephanie, then Sportacus, Trixie and finally Pixel.
After hanging out for a while it was finally time to eat.
Everyone screamed and ran to get food.
Vegetals, Torkey, and lotsa beens.
Just kidding. But yeah pretty much. Also gRaVy.

Everyone loved the food and I finally felt accomplished. Then there was another knock at the door and I went to open it an

 GUESS

WHO
IT
WAS.

FINN WOLFHARD CAME

AND LIN MANUEL-MIRANDA AND THE CAST OF HAMILTON OH MA LorDE

Finn hugged me and I. WAS. SHOOK.

AND EVERYONE PLAYED MARIO KART AND ATE PIE.

And all was happy and right in the world. 
peace on earth and happy wanksgiving ya turkies. ✌☮