Chapter 1

Alazai's pov: 6 years later
"Babe I'll be back I'm gonna go to work, I'll see you in a bit." I yelled out. I walked towards the door and my boyfriend Johnny came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

 I walked towards the door and my boyfriend Johnny came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist

"Ugh already." He groaned.
I turned around and said
"Yes, I have to work extra hours at the hospital today."
He smiled and he kissed my forehead.
"Okay, I love you." He Said.
I grabbed my car keys and I headed out the door.
It's been six years since I moved to Texas. I graduated from Texas a and m with a nursing degree a year ago and I work at a children's hospital in Dallas Texas. I live with my boyfriend Johnny in our four bedroom three bathroom house. Johnny is a model, so he makes good money. I met him in college three years ago and we've been dating for about three and a half years now.
Nothing about me has really changed, except the fact that I'm 24 years old now.

I pulled up to my jobs parking lot and I just sat there in the car for a while.
"Time To shine." I Said to myself.
I got out of the car and I headed into the hospital.
Riccos pov:

"Oh my god Abbigail why is there pink glitter all over your floor

"Oh my god Abbigail why is there pink glitter all over your floor." I Said while walking into abbigails room.
"I was making a snow angel in glitter." She said.
I looked at Abbigail and she was covered in glitter.
"Don't worry, I got this." Said Caroline.
"Come on Abbigail let's go clean you up." She said.
Thank god I had Caroline to  help me with Abbigail.
Caroline moved in with me over two years ago, because I asked her to marry me. We haven't planned a wedding yet, but we're getting there. Abbigail was already six years old and let me tell you, she's a handful. She's already in first grade, I swear she's growing up so fast.