Chapter 33

Alazais pov:
Ulyssa dropped me off at home and I decided I had to talk to Johnny about having a baby. It was the best thing to do. When I walked into the house no one was in the living room, which was weird because Johnny was always in the living room watching TV. I decided to go upstairs into the bedroom and I opened the door.
"Hey Joh..." I paused. I saw Johnny with another girl. She looked young, she looked like she could be 16. She climbed off of him and Johnny just wrapped himself up in the sheets.
"What the fuck!" I yelled.
"Who is this bitch? She looks like she can be 16! You're fucking a teenager!" I yelled.
"Woah woah it's not what it looks like Alazai." He said.
"Are you sure because it looks like see was clearly riding your small ass dick!"
"Did you feel anything sweetie because I'm sure you didn't" I said to the girl.
"I'm just gonna go." Said the girl.
"No stay, I'm the one who's leaving."
I grabbed my suitcase and I just threw random things into it.
Johnny got up  and he tried to grab me.
"Don't leave." He said.
"Don't fucking touch me! I'm leaving."
I zipped up my suitcase and I got into my car. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I couldn't be at that house. I sat in the car for a while and then I decided to drive to ulyssas house.
Frimzys pov:
I decided to go home after a long day at the hospital. When I got home Myra wasn't there, which wasn't a surprise. I sat down and watched Netflix and there was a knock at the door.
"I'm coming!" I yelled out.
I opened the door and I couldn't believe it.
"Hey bitch!" Said salice smiling.
She hugged me and I said
"Come in, damn I thought you were on tour."
"Yeah I was but I decided to come back early. So I heard Flor had her baby. How is she?"
"She's good. It was a boy." I said.
"What's about you and your girl, what's up with y'all?" She asked.
"Well I don't know anymore. She's distant now and so am I. I don't think this is gonna go on for much longer." I said.
"I feel you bro. She wasn't right for you in the first place. Something is off about her. Have you ever thought maybe she's cheating on you."
"No, I haven't thought about that."
"Well maybe you should look into it. No girl acts this shady."
"Yeah, I know."
"So what about Alazai. Have y'all talked?" Asked salice.
"Yeah this morning, but I think she's and at me. I said some stupid shit."
"Damn. She'll get over it. Why don't yall just get together already like damn. I've been shipping y'all for the longest fucking time."
I smiled. "It's not that easy. She has her boyfriend, and well I have Myra. And plus Alazai loves Johnny she won't leave him for me." I said.
"But does she really love him though? I mean maybe her love for you is stronger."
"Nah I don't think so. I'm just glad she's happy." I said. I was happy for her,but it killed me to not have her with me.
Alazais pov:
I got to ulyssas house and I didn't even knock because I was so mad.
When I walked in she was sitting with Bryce on the couch watching Riverdale.
"Hey ulyssa can we talk?" I asked.
"I'll leave you two alone. I know this is probably about some girl stuff." Said Bryce.
He left upstairs and I sat next to ulyssa.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I just caught Johnny cheating."
"Wait what?! With who?"
"I don't even know but the girl looked like she was 16." I said.
"Damn is this man trying to catch a damn case." She said.
" I don't know and I don't even care, I just grabbed my shit and left. I didn't even want to talk to him."
"We need to go into Sherlock Holmes mode. We need to find out who this female is." Said ulyssa.
I laughed " I don't know her but I'm pretty sure she's a model from where he works."
"Well shit let's go down there and see if we can find her."
"Not today lyssa maybe tomorrow. I'm too tired." I said.
"Okay, but when we find her you can beat her ass and I'll record and I'll be yelling Worldstar. Let's hope we go viral." She said.
I laughed this girl always knew how to make me happy.
Please comment your thoughts below and I made a new book called lost it's based on Riverdale so please go check that out. 💚💚