Chapter 29

Alazai's pov:
We got back to the hotel and we all just chilled in the room.
It was kinda awkward, I didn't know this girl and she didn't know me.
"Soooo like where do you live?" She asked.
"I live in Dallas with my boyfriend Johnny." I Said.
"Holy fuck Dallas? Niceeee." She Said.
"So am I going to live with you?"
"Yeah." I Said
"Do I have to go to school? Cause let me tell you, that shit is not for me." She Said.
"I didn't like school either, but here I am. I got a good job and I went to college." Said frimzy.
"So where do you live? Do you live in Dallas too?" Asked diamond.
"Nah I live in Florida. I live with my wife and I have a baby on the way." He Said.
"Damn, I was really hoping you were single."
"And you have a kid on the way. Damn you should have wrapped it before you taped it." She Said.
I couldn't help but laugh. This girl was funny. I could tell we were going to get along.
A few days later:
We all flew back home. I flew back to Dallas and frimzy flew back to Florida. We decided to go visit flor and his mom at a later time because we both had so much going on.
When I got home Johnny was asleep in the room.
I jumped on him and I yelled
"Babe! Wake up."
He jumped and he just laughed.
I gave him a kiss and he said "damn girl you scared me."
"Sorry, but I have to show you someone." I Said.
"Come on let's go downstairs." We walked downstairs and I presented him to diamond.
"Johnny this is my little sister diamond. Well one of my sisters. She's gonna stay here with us for a while."
Johnny smiled.
"Hey, I'm Johnny."
Diamond shook his hand and she said
"Sup, you look familiar. Do you model for American eagle or something?" She asked.
He just laughed.
"I model for a lot of companies."
"Nice." She Said.
I showed diamond to her room and I helped her settle in. Once I was finished I went back to my room and I laid down with Johnny.
We were cuddling watching Netflix when all of a sudden Johnny turned off the tv and he said "Baby can we talk?"
"Sure what's up?"
"I want a baby. Like I'm serious, I think it's time." He Said.
This is what I've always been afraid of. I didn't want to try to have another baby after the whole thing that happened when I was younger. After that whole incident, I didn't want to have a baby.
The door bell rang and I was so relieved.
"I'll be back."
I went downstairs to open the door and it was Ulyssa.
"Best friend! I missed you." She said while hugging me.
"I missed you too hoe!" I Said smiling.
"Come in."
We sat down on the couch and she looked a little bigger from last time I saw her.
"So tell me what you been up to?" She Said.
"Well nothing much but Johnny just told me he wants a baby." I Said.
"Wait what hold the fuck up!" She Said.
"Let me make some popcorn because this is gonna be a long talk." I Said.
Please comment your thoughts below 💘🖤