Chapter Eleven

Y/n slowly rode past the Tozier residence, checking to see if Mr and Mrs. Tozier we're still there. They weren't. She decided to not go through the front, in case the neighbors decided to snitch to the parents. Y/n had never been here before, so she had no idea where Richie's room was.

She hopped the fence to his backyard and looked up at the window on the right, there was some light in that one, that must be his right?

Now.. how should I get up there? Y/n locked her gaze on the white arched trellis just under the bedroom window. (If you don't know what that looks like, look it up)

She quietly walked over to it, and pushed her foot on one of the slots. It didn't give under her weight, so she pulled herself onto the next one, then the next. Eventually she made it to the top of the trellis. She stopped for a moment, is this breaking and entering? Is this illegal?

She was already at the top now, she didn't climb this for nothing. She tapped on the window with net nails and didn't get a response. Then she lightly knocked, still no response. She grabbed the bottom parts of the window and pulled it up enough for her to fit through.

She heard the moans coming from the tv. Then heard Richie scream.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Y/n covered her eyes.

"What are you dOing in here?" He screamed, voice cracking mid sentence.

"I came here to talk to you, and I knew you were grounded so I waited until your parents weren't here and- can you please put some clothes on?"

"You break into my room without warning, then want me to put clothes on?"

"Were you.. jerking off?"

"Nope."

"Then why is there porn on the tv right now?"

"That's not porn." He had a blanket over his crotch, and despite his attempts to lie, it was pretty obvious what was happening.

"If that's not porn then why are they fucking each other?" She pointed to the tv and raised her eyebrows.

"Ughhh fine. Yes I was jerking off. Are you happy?"

"Why would I be happy about this?" Y/n laughed a little shaking her head in disbelief.

He put his head in his hands and groaned.

Y/n sat down awkwardly on the bed next to him. "I'm sorry I broke into your house, I just wanted to say thank you."

"For what?" He raised his head and looked over to her.

"For fighting gretta's boyfriend." She laughed nervously, "And now everything's awkward and you're naked and there's porn and I broke into your house and-- mmph." She let out a muffled sound as he connected his lips to hers.

She pulled away, "Why do you kiss me every time you want me to shut up?"

"Because it works." He pulled her back into the kiss and she pulled him into his back. The blanket still covering most of him. She continued kissing him for a minute then pulled back.

"What are we doing?" He asked propping himself on his elbows.

"I honestly have no idea. I thought maybe now would be a good time for some 'action', you know? It's what the readers want."

"Holy shit. I'm pretty sure you just broke the fourth wall."

[There will be smut in the next chapter, I'm warming you now. Thanks for reading! -Abby]