Chapter Thirteen

"Ughhhhh" y/n screamed into her pillow. It was the day after "the incident" and y/n was refusing to leave the house. Her mom attempted to talk to her at first, but quickly realized that this wasn't something that she could help with.

Meanwhile at the quarry..

"I hate you." Richie glared at Stan and Bill.

"It's not our fault you decided to have sex without telling us first.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I TELL YOU FIRST?!"

"Okay. Okay. Calm yourself, I'm sure y/n won't actually die of embarrassment. You just need to give her time." Eddie put his hand on Richie's shoulder.

Richie hung his head in defeat. The whole group was silent for a moment before Bill spoke up.

"W-Was it.. nice?"

Richie glared at him again, "I didn't even get to finish because of you."

Richie then realized that he should probably talk to y/n about what happened. He stood up from the rock he had been sitting on and left without saying anything else. The losers just stared at him as he left.

He hopped on his bike and rode Down the street swiftly. He passed his house, he passed Eddies house, and eventually he pulled into Y/n's driveway. Her mom was home.

He knocked on the door hesitantly.

"Hello Mrs. L/n... is y/n home?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

She smiled at him, "So this is the cute boy she was talking about.. Yeah she's up in her room." She pushed the door open all the way and let him into the house.

She want back into the living room, leaving Richie alone in the entry way. He pushed up his glasses and walked over to the stairs. With each step he took he looked at the pictures lining the walls. He couldn't help but smile at the one of little y/n grinning at the camera.

The door at the end of the hall was open, so he assumed it was y/n's. He liked his head inside and saw her curled up in a ball on the bed with her headphones on, listening to her Walkman, and facing the wall opposite of Richie. He looked around her tidy room, noticing things like a line of stuffed animals under the window and a desk with her school books on it.

He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. Y/n felt the weight change and assumed it was her mom.

"Mom, I already told you that I don't feel like talking."

"I'm not your mom." Richie pulled her headphones off.

"Richie? What are you doing here?" She asked, rolling over to face him.

"I came to talk you you."

"So talk."

"I.. I just wanted to apologize for what happened last night."

"It wasn't your fault Richie.. and that's not the only reason I'm upset. I'm upset because my one friend was an asshole, I got into a fist fight at homecoming, and.. and.. I don't even know what's happening anymore. I feel like my life's a mess."

Richie pulled her into a hug, "I will always be here for you, no matter how messed up your life is. I love you Y/n."

"Awwww. You guys are so cute together." Y/n's mom grinned from the doorway.

"Mom what are you doing?!" Y/n threw a pillow at her.

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving." Her mom walked back down stairs.

Y/n hugged Richie back and stayed that way for a minute, "I love you too Richie." She smiled.

~The End~