I'll Look After You (One Direction Fan Fiction)

- Leave me alone dad!Amy yelled behind her door.

- But honey you need to eat.Her dad said .

- Im not hungry.

- You aren'thungry?!If Niall heard this he won't marry you.

- Not being funny dad now please leave.

- Okay do you want to go to this nights One Direction concert?

- No!

- Did you just say no ? Amy  Roberts said no to a concert of her husbands?

A little smile came onto her face.

- Yes dad she said no.

- Okay dear im gonna leave you now but when i come back you will tell me why you won't come out of your room these days ,okay?

- Okay.Amy got up from her bed and looked through the lock her dad wasn't in front of the door.Amy's face was covered in tears.These days she didn't want to come out from her room.Her dad wanted to know why she's upset how could she tell him she got raped.she was his little angle.Okay big she had a little sister Dani.She didn't want this to happen it was at a party she was drunk and now she felt so ashamed.She didn't even want to go to the concert tonight.If her best friend Jessie heard her she couldn't belive.Jessie was the only one who knew but still Amy didn't answer her calls.She was staying in her room crying .The other diffrent thing she did was go on twitter to read some updates about her 'husbands' as her dad called them.Her parents are divorced  and she and Dani lived with her dad in London .Her mother and her boyfriend were living in Canada.Many times her mom asked her to come to live with her but Amy prefered to stay with her dad.Her dad loved to joke about One Direction Amy thaught him well he was a directioner.Dani also loved them how couldn't she their posters were all over Amy's room.Finally Amy looked at her mirror.First thing she thought wa about Zayn of course.Her brain was a directioners so that wasn't a suprise.She wiped her tears from her green eyes and  tied her Brown long hair on a pony tail .She sat by the window and looked outside.She was a pigeon outside.

- Kevinnnnn!she yelled.

- Amy shut up!Thats a pigeon you won't find Louis there!Dani said from her room.

- Yes i will.You will see when i marry Louis.You are a directionator!

- No im not just can you be a bit quiet i go to school not like you missing it to stay in your room for days.

Amy didn't reply.She layed on her bed again and looked at all the posters on her walls  and they were all over her room.She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

- A few hours later -

Amy opened her eyes.Her dad was sitting on her bed.

- Dad how did you get in?The door was locked?Amy said a bit sleepy.

- I found your second key i know you keep it in the carrot box.

- Dang it i have to find a new hiding place.

- Under the fridge?

- How did you guess? she looked at him creepy.

- Dear i know all your directioner hiding places.

-Why did i make you a directioner?So why are you here?

- Look what i got you.He showed her concert tickets.

-No thanks.

- Even if they are Ultimate VIP?

- Yes !

-Amy what's wrong?Any of the boys got a new girlfriend or Harry's back with Flack?

- No dad . :D And if Harry's back with her its not my problem Jessie will be the one breaking tables.

- Okay dear if you don't want to come i'll take Jessie and Dani. Dani apeared at her door and looked evil at Amy.