Part 4 - Superman to the rescue!

-What are you gonna do?Amy looked at him .

-You will see.Louis smiled and got his phone out.Amy looked he wascalling Zayn.

-Zayn hey bro.Can i ask you something?Can Harry and a cat girl come over?Thanks!You still have cats?Okay bye.

-Zayn has cats?Amy looked weird at Louis.

 -Yes 2.

-Two cats!Jessie turned around. -Harry can we go see them?she said jumping around.

 -Yes lets go!Harry said and they both turned around and went out.

-Okay that was weird.Amy laughed.

-Whats weird?Louis smiled.

 - I stayed home for days without leaving the house the Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles came into my house and Harry ran away with my bff and went to see cats.she laughed.

-Yea i gotta admit  usually im the weird one but Harry and Jess are weirder.

-That happens when soul mates unite they go crazier than ever!

-Yes and will you answer my question now? 

-Um .. what question?Amy was trying to pretend she didn't know. 

-Don't pretend you don't know Amy come on tell!

-Oh okay but please don't tell anyone okay?She took a deap breath.

-Okay i promise. 

-I was raped.Amy held her head with hands and started crying.

-Im so sorry dear.Louis gently huged her.

-I know but its hard to know it happend and i can't tell anyone.Amy was laying her head on Louis's shoulder.

-Im sorry if im rude but how it happend?

-Jessie wanted us to go to a party but i didn't want to but i went only because of her there i got drunk and this guy Josh... Amy started to cry again.

-Im sorry babe but why didn't you come to the concert?

-Josh has a girlfriend and they were at the concert.

-Oh...

-And Jessie feels bad because she wanted me to come to the party.

- Hey don't worry this was in the past forget it and you know what a friend of mine said?Louis said.

-What?Amy cleaned her tears.

-What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.Louis started singing and dancing around.

-You know how to make me laugh.Amy couldn't stop laughing.-But you know Kelly Clarkson?

-Yes,you wanna meet her?Louis was looking very proud.

-OMG really OMG.Amy started to jump around and fangirl.At a moment her head started to hurt and she fell.

-Amy are you okay?Louis got worried and went to pick her up.

-Yes im fine sometimes to much fangirling sometimes doesn't keep me on my feet.She laughed

-So you want to meet Kelly?

-Yes but isn't she in the US?

-No shes in the UK for a x-factor preformance which we are going to watch.Louis smiled.

-Oh i don't know how to thank you!She hugged him.

-I felt bad that you couldn't come to the concert and i decided to take you out.

-Oh you have such a big heart thank you but when is the preformance?

-Tonight.

- Can i bring Jessie?

-Of course you can.

-So ill call her to come here and i have to tell dad.... wait where is he?

-Don't worry after the concert Dani tried to kiddnap Niall again so Paul took her and your dad to the police to make sure she is not a criminal.He laughed.

-Yes a 12 year old criminal.she laughed.

-In the police they don't let phone calls so just send your dad a text message and ill go and get Jessie and Harry from Zayn's house you change and we will go.Louis said.

-Again thank you Lou ! she kissed him on the cheek.

-No problem i love to help fans now ill go i will be back with the cat ladies in about 15 minutes.Louis said waved and went out.