Part 5 - Are you hurt love?

Hello just to say from now in all my stories ill be using quotes cause it gets confusing and i hope you like my story this chapter is a bit boring but the next has ALOT drama :) xx 

                                                                                                                             -Dora

_____________________________________________________________________________

 after Louis left Amy started to wonder what to wear.First she was going to a concert and a dress was too much and she had soo much clothes it was so hard to choose.Finally she dressed like this ( picture on the side).Her hair was so messy maybe cause she was in bed all day.She just got it in a bun.She just sat on the couch  and waited for Louis.She layed her head down and fell asleep.Lately she sleeps so much like half of the day.

-Jessie's P.O.V-

After she left with Harry Jessie went to Zayn's house.She knew that Amy wants to be alone with Louis ;) but she had fun with Harry.On their way to Zayn's house in the car they were singing alon with the radio.But soo loud that some people thought they were drunk.Ha Jess never drinked but she partied very often.Yes that's why the accident with Amy happend and she feels quilty but now she is hanging out with Louis which is a dream came true for her friend.When jess and Harry arrived at zayn's house Harry went crazy over the cats.She was calm and talked with Zayn.He told her about the tour the band he was like a backstage pass :D. 

When Harry finally got tired he sat between Jess and Zayn and fell asleep.He fell asleep with his moth open just like the boys described on that aussie interview.

''Zayn?What happened to your zebra?'' She got curious and asked.

''Zayn is fine the last time we visited him guess what Liam did?'' he laughed.

''What?'' she got excited knowing how weird is liam.

''He brushed his teeth'' both started laughing so hard.Oh Liam is such a good boy she thought.

''With a flashing toothbrush?''

''Of course.''Zayn said.At that moment Harry's head moved and fell on Jess's  shoulder.

'' ha isn't he cute?''runing her fingers through his curls.

'' yes he is no wonder his nickname  is sleeping curly.You like him don't you?''he said lifting his eyebrows.

''no'' she laughed it was the fakest laugh she ever made so was hoping that Zayn doesn't notice.

''We will see but you gotta admit he is a charming boy isn't he?'' Zayn winked oh god he was making her so embaressed

.

'' Okay at least that i can say'' she smiled.

''Not only he is charming''Zayn looked at her very weird at least for her.

''What did you just say?''

''Nothing'' he said and blushed.She knew what he said but she didn't want to think about it.

Unexpected Lou opened the door.He opended it soo noisy that he woke up Harry.Harry got scared  and hit Jess in the head while getting up.

'' OHH!!! HAROLD!'' she got mad at him.

''Did i just interupt a romantic moment ?'' louis said. Is he serious ??? Jess though.

 '' If falling asleep then falling on my shoulder and when waking up hitting me in the head the yea' '' Im soo sorry will you forgive me ? harry said and made the cutest puppy face.

''Oh okay.But bring me some ice.'' she said holding her cheek.

Harry quickly ran to the kitchen and brought Jess some ice.She took it and put it on her cheek.

'' That is so cool.Do you think it will get red?''

''I hope not cause the cool news will make you happy'' he smiled.

''What news?''

''You ,Amy me and Harry are going to a Kelly Clarkson concert!''

"What?!Kelly Clarkson!OMG OMG."She started to jump around and the ice fell on Harry's foot.

''My foot its COLD!'' Harry said and moved the bag of ice.

''Revenge!'' Jess laughed.

''Okay end of the fights now lets go!'' Louis said.

''No.First we must go back home so i can change and leave my cat!''

''I'll come and hold the cat !'' Harry said.

''Okay ill get the car ready you two come outside''Louis said and went outside.

''Harry get the cat Bye Zayn!''Jess said and went outside.

''Bye love!'' Zayn replied.

''What did you say?''Harry said who was passing by.

''Nothing bro''

_____________________________________________________________________________

i promise next part will be more interesting :)