Part 7 - Stop looking at me!

-Jessie's P.O.V-

Jessie and Amy came out of the car.First all eyes were on Harry and Louis.The next moment all the fans saw her and Amy.Jessie could see Amy was very scared but  Louis whishpered something in her ear she noded and smiled.They walked down the carpet .Jessie felt so weird all the paparazzi were yelling to them to smile and take pictures of them.Both were very confused so Harry told them how to stand and take a few pictures.Amy slowed down her walking and went next to Jess.

''What's happening?''Jess wishpered into Amy's ear.

''See that woman there''Amy said.Jess nodded.''She is a reporter she will asl the boys who we are remmember we are fans who weren't able to come to the concert and the boys decided to take us out? Okay''

''But Amy that is the truth'' Jess laughed.

''i know but still to let.you know.''

''Isn't this creepy?''Jess looked at her.

''You don't know how i feel'' Amy said. Louis looked at them to come. Both went next to the boys and listened the conversation.

''So boys nice to see you here but who are these lovely ladies?Are they your girlfriends?''The reporter asked.

''We are good very excited for tonight cause this is the place we first came.And no they aren't our girlfriends.These lovely ladies are Amy and  Jess they are fans they weren't able to come to the concert amy's dad was there at the meer and greet and told me and we decided it would be good to take them out'' Louis smiled

''Well that is very nice of you boys nice seeing you have fun.'' the boys nodded went inside with  inside the girls.

-Amy's P.O.V-

Amy finally calmed down all these people were making her nervous .When they went in Louis got closer to her.

''It wasn't that scary wasn't it?''He looked at her.

''Scary?It was horrible!'' she replied.

''But at least Jessie had fun''

''Fun?People looking at me with a ill kill you in your sleep face isn't fun.'' Jessie heard their convesation.

''How did you hear?'' Louis asked.

''How can't i not hear i have ears of a cat''She laughed.

''Jessie like a puma!''Harry joked and  Louis was looking shocked.

''What's wrong bro?'' harry asked.

''You finally said a good joke im so pround haz'' he hugged him.

''LARRY!'' Both girls shouted.

''I will get you 2 later'' Louis did the im watcing you move.

A man came and told them they can get  in.The walked in the huge studio their seats were behind the gudges.The show started and the audience came.Everbody was looking at Amy which was very creepy for her she didn't like the attention being on her she liked staying in her room painting.So the contestants came and some were good some you would want your eyes to fall off.Because Louis liked to say what he thinks on almost every contestant he whispered to the gudges in front of him does he accepts the contestant.

-Jessie's P.O.V- 

Jessie was watching the show. At a moment she felt something.She saw Harry was holding her hand.

''What are you doing?'' she asked him. 

''I thought you were scared?''

''Yea from an audition harry its not a scary movie'' she laughed.Harry moved his hand and blushed.

''I didn't say i don't like it''She smiled and he held her hand again.