Part 2 - Visitor and a new love

Dani was somethimes anoying but still she was Amy's little sister.At least Jessie was going to meet Harry.Amy started Laughing when she thought about Jessie's reaction when she sees him.She didn't know that Amy wasn't coming to the concert so she cept her phone near her.She sat on the chair on went on twitter.She was pictures of the boys earlier Damn Louis looked hot.She started thinking about actually going to the concert but then remembered HE was going to be there.the whole time she would worry into bumping with him and his girlfriend she would feel so akward. 

-Amy!Dani shouted from the first floor.

-What?

-We are going to the concert now dear.her dad said.

-Have fun and dad get autographs for me and don't let Dani kiddnap Niall.

-Hey im not gonna do that im just gonna get him to come with me in the car so i can give him food and take him home.

-Dani you can't kiddnap the boy Bye Amy.her dad said a moment later Amy heard the door was closed.She continued looking through twitter until she felt something licking her foot.She looked down it was Jessie's kitten she totally forgot she had to take care of it while Jessie's parents were outta town and Jessie was at the concert.She wasn't that of a cat person she liked dogs better but her dad didn't let her have one.She finally went out of her room wich she didn't do for days she opened the door and went downstairs put some cat food in the kitty's bowl .That moment her phone ringed.She looked it was Jessie.

 -Hey jess.

-Amy why aren't you at the concert?Just because he's here?

-Yes Jess and you know that. So where are you?

-We are just going to enter .Why did you miss ultimate VIP you could see Lou.

-Im not here its wat it is.Have a great time hug Harry and don't let Dani kiddnap Niall.

-That's why Dani was holind this huge bag with food.

-Really?

-No joking don't worry ill protect you carrot ;)

-Okay bye!

-Jess point of view-

Jess couldn't belive Amy would miss this concert but she was understanding her.She Amy's dad and Dani enterd the arena.It was soo big they went earlier cause that's what their tickets included.They had seats on first row.Yes first row meters away 5 sex gods.The sound check started first the band entered to test the instruments.Then the moment came on the stage apeared first harry.He came down to see fans then Niall apeared too.Harry went to Jess her heart was racing like never before.

-Hey.Harry said coming to her.

-Um... hi.

-Can you die later please.

-Ha don't worry i just have to take a deep breath and ill be okay.

-you okay now?

-Yes , Where's Louis?

-Why you prefer him better than me?He made the cutest puppy face

-No just my friend Amy didn't want to come and she wanted me to get a autograph from him.

-I think he'll be out in a few minute it takes alot time to have hair like his ;) Who are you with tonight?

-My friend Amy's sister Dani and her dad.Wait?Where's Dani?

Jess looked aroud then saw Dani and Niall who was tied up with a rope.

-OMG Dani i told you not to kiddnap him!Mr.Roberts Dani's trying to kiddnap people again!

Dani's dad fastly reacted and untied Niall.Niall fastly came nad huged Harry.

-What is she?!Niall asked jess

-My best friend's crazy sister.She said rolling her eyes.Where's Louis im starting to get mad!

-Wait jess ill get him.Harry said leaving Niall alone and went backstage.

-Can i hug you?Niall said

-If you are so scared.

Niall huged her so strong she couldn't breathe.

-Niall let me go!

-No you are like a teddy bear.

-Oh when will Harry come?im gonna be dead until he comes.

A few minutes later all the boys came and Niall finally let Jess breath and went to hug Liam.They took pictures with the boys.When Amy's dad went to Louis for autograph Lou asked him.

-Sir? Aren't you abit old to be a directioner?

-Im here with my dauther my older daughter had to be here but she didn't want to come to see her husbands.

-Mr. Roberts!Jess turned around looking at him.

-Sorry Jess.

-No problem.Louis smiled.But why didn't she want to come?

-I don't know she didn't come out of her room for days.

- Oh poor girl there must be something.I have a idea.He turned to Harry.Hareh?Wanna visit a fan?

-Is she gonna be there?Harry said pointing at Jess.

-Yes im gonna i have to get my cat from her house.Jess laughed.

-Oh!She has a CAT!Louis we're going!