Chapter 6: My Heart and Book are the same

~Xavian’s POV~                                                                                                    

*Time skip for 3 months*

So it’s been three months since we moved in Ravencreek and transferred in Ravencreek High. So far it’s been going fine, except for the bullying and stuff. I occasionally roam around town from time to time so now I know the turns and curves of this town. They have a lot of trees here and their actually surrounded by forest and that’s fine with me. They also have a park which is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L because of the pond in the center of the park which is also B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L especially during the night. As for Ravencreek High it’s always been one of the perfect places in the world because of those assholes who likes to throw things at me, humiliate me and makes my high school life miserable! Reece and his gang usually do that to me but didn’t go too far than humiliating me. They didn’t actually beat me up or anything. They just throw things at me.

So now I’m here at school at my usual sanctuary, at the pond. Reading my favorite book. As Principal Channing said only few students come to this pond for relaxation.

“Please don’t. PLEASE!” I heard someone yelling. I turn around and saw Reece and his group of assholes picking on someone. By the looks if it they’re picking on a geek. Reece is actually holding an exact replica of a… nebula? I think or a solar system. Wait! He’s not planning on destroying that project?

“Please! Don’t! I’m sorry I forgot! I’ll make it up to you just don’t destroy it!” the boy begged. This boy actually looks familiar, black flat hair, glasses. He’s in my History class with Recce. By the way, Reece and I have 3 classes together. Don’t get involve, don’t get involve, don’t get involve.

“Stop that!” I shouted at them. And just as planned all eyes on me.

“What?” Reece said annoyed. Asshole!

“I said stop! He said he’s sorry. Isn’t that enough?” I said.

“Listen here faggot.” Reece said to me while he approaches me.

“You don’t tell me what to do.” He said. I gulped. He lowered his eyes and caught the attention of what I’m holding.  He snatched it right out of my hand. My book.

“Ow look! What do we have here! Faggot likes to read books.” He said as he checks my book.

“oh! Look there’s a smug in this page.” He said as he opens my book and tears a page.

“NO!” I shouted. I tried to take my book back but one of his friends grabbed me.

“Whoa! Feisty!” He said and continued to tear of pages of my book as he laugh his lung out while I watch him tear my heart out. That book’s priceless. He still continued it and suddenly it he stopped.

“Mr. Phoebe. In my office NOW.” A familiar voice said. It was Principal Channing. The one who was holding me finally let me go.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“No. It’s okay.” I said to him in return.

“No! It’s my fault this happened.” He said to me.

“I’m so sorry.” He said to me. I just turned around and cried in his chest. Why did he have to go this far? Is all I could think of. I just cried there in a stranger’s chest but I can’t hold it anymore. It was too painful. Losing something important and that lose is dealt by that someone you give importance too. It hurts so much! FUCK!

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to cry on you. So sorry.” I said to him and wipe my teary eyes.

“It’s okay.” He said to me.

“Is your project okay?” I asked.

“Well-“ He said.

“That asshole manage to ruined it but it’s still repairable.” He continued.

“Sorry about your book. I know it’s really special to you.” He apologized. I just bowed my head when I heard that.

“It is. It’s really special to me. It means the world to me.” I said him.

“I see that it has been signed by its author.” He said while picking up the torn out pieces of my book. I helped him gather the torn pages.

“Yeah.” I said to him as he handed me the torn pages he got.

“Once again, I’m so sorry.” He said and I just let out a giggle. This guy is so persistent.

“I know you are and you don’t have to repeat that every 5 minutes.” I said to him.

“Hey! At least I made you laugh right? Right?” he said to me.

“Yes! Yes you did manage to make me laugh. A LITTLE.” I joked and we both laughed.

“Oh! By the way, I haven’t formally introduced myself. I’m Michael. Michael Dixon.” He said and let out his hand.

“Xavian. Xavian Alivia.” I said to him and shook his hand.

________________________________________________________

COMMENT, VOTE

Hyunni <3