Chapter 10: First ever human friend

~Michael’s POV~

“Yes Michael. It’s over.” Xavian said as the rain stop.

“And I understand that you no longer want to be my friend anymore because of this.” He said upset.

“What? What are you talking about?” I said to him confused.

“Just keep this a secret from anyone and WAIT… aren’t you gonna be scared and run away and never talk to me ever again?” He said sarcastically.

“NO! No I won’t. “I said to him.

“And why would I do that?” I asked him.

“Because I’m a dragon?” He said.

“Actually at first I WAS scared but I remember what you did to me today and I know you a good person and a dragon.” I said to him.

“And because I’m your friend, I accepted you being gay. Why can’t I accept you being a dragon?” I said to him.

“Really? You’d do that?” He said to me like a little kid about to receive a candy.

“I already did.” I said to him.

“YEY! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” he said and I was surprised that he hugged me. Wait! He hugged me. Xavian Alivia is hugging me and why does my heart beats faster than normal?

“Thanks! For accepting me! For being my very first human friend.” He said to me while hugging me. First human friend. Because of that I hugged him back. He’s so warm. We just stayed like that for a couple of minutes and he decided to pull back.

“By the way, I’m only a half dragon. My mom’s a human.” He said to me. Interesting!

“Let’s go to my house, we’re still wet and we might catch a cold.” I said to him.

“You mean you’ll get a cold.” He said to me. Oh! Right! I forgot he’s a dragon. Half dragon!

“Wait.” He said and places his hands in front of me. Wait! I can feel the water from my clothes disappearing. The water is flowing out of my clothes and into his hands.

“WHOA! That’s so cool in so many levels I don’t even know where to start?” I said to him and he laughed. I like the way he laughs. His smile.

“There! You’re all dried up. You won’t catch a cold.” He said to me.

“Thanks! I might even give you a chance to be my personal dryer.” I said to him and he laughed. We walked for a couple of minutes before we arrived at my house.

“WHAT!” Xavian shouted that caused me to jump.

“No way! No freaking way! Is this Narnia?” he asked. What’s up with him? He’s so cute when he’s like that.

“It’s just my house.” I said to him to calm him down.

“I’m only gonna say this once but your house is OMG big!” he said. I just laughed.

“*gasp* Again. OMG! You have a lake!” he said in surprise.

“Okay! Okay! This is the place OMG was born for!” he said.

“I didn’t know that you are rich but if you told me that you are. Well I’d know that you were this rich but MAN YOU ARE RICH!” he said. Man! He’s really embarrassing me right now. Good thing we’re the only ones here.

“You even have a boat house! AGAIN! OMG!” he said again. Okay I need to stop this.

“Okay! It’s getting late and you need to get home. Your mom would be worried.” I said to him.

“You’re probably right. Okay!” he said to me.

“See you tomorrow at school?” he said to me.

“See you tomorrow at in front of your house cause I’m walking you to school.” I said.

“*ugh* You sound like my boyfriend and it smells like a relationship in here.” He said. We laughed.

“Fine! I’ll let you walk me to school tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that day and-“

“Okay. Okay. I get it! Bye!” I said to him.

“Bye!” he said to me and ran to the forest. I watched him vanished to the shadows.

Today was incredible. The day I’ll never forget.

___________________________________________________

VOTE, COMMENT

Hyunni <3