Chapter 13: "Apology accepted"

Chapter 13: “Apology accepted”

~Xavian’s POV~

I carried Reece at my back to the nurse’s office for him to be treated. Well I can actually treat him but I just don’t want to, were in public and I have no intention of revealing my identity to this asshole. Now we’re at the nurse’s office.

“Hi, I’m Annabelle. This way please.” The nurse named Annabelle said and assisted us to a bed. We laid Reece at the bed. Right now Reece is sleeping like a baby. So peacefully and will be crying out loud when he wake up.

“Help him.” Annabelle said. What?

“What?” I said to her.

“I know you can heal him. So heal him out.” She said. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold it!

“What are you talking about?” I avoided her eyes.

“You know what I’m talking about. So heal him already.” She insisted.

“I do not know idea what you’re talking about.” I said to her.

“I know who you are.” she told me.

“I know you’re a water dragon.” She said excitedly.

“shhh. Lower your voice. He might hear you.” I silenced Annabelle.

“Oh! Sorry!” she said.

“So? Do it.” She insisted.

“How did you know?”  I asked her.

“Because I’m an elf and I know a dragon when I see one.” She said. Elf? I didn’t know there are elves in the human world.

“So? You’re an elf. Healing and medicine is one of your specialties.” I said to her.

“But you can heal him much faster.” She reasoned. Point taken.

“*sigh* Okay but I’m gonna need some water.” I demanded on her and in one snap of her finger a bottle of water appeared in front of me.

“Thanks!” I said and she nodded. I opened the bottle cap and let the water flow out of the bottle and in to my hands. Then I placed it on top of Reece. I let the water flow in Reece’s body to cleanse his body and heal his cuts and bruises. After that I flowed the water out of his body and I placed the water back in its bottle and let Annabelle dispose of it and also at that very moment Reece woke up.

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah, but my body still hurts.” He said and tried to get up.

“Easy. You’re not well yet.” I assisted him.

“I can handle it.” He said and he hissed.

“You need to rest.” Annabelle said and left us.

“Yeah and I need to get to class. I’m late.” I said and get my shoulder bag and got up but Reece hold my hand and stopped me.

“Can you please stay here with me?” he said.

“But I got class.” I said to him but deep inside I really would love to.

“Please.” He begged. SHIT! Why does he have to be so cute!

“Fine!” I said to him.

“Thanks!” he said.

“Yeah! Yeah! Xavian’s a good guy” I said. YES!

“Wait! I like you to have this.” He said and took something out of his backpack. I know what this is.

“NO!”  I said to him.

“Please! I stayed up all night and drove to get that book signed.” He said. Wait what? He did that for me?

“Really? You did that for me?” I asked him.

“Yeah!” He said and gave me that book. I scanned the book and found a letter inside it. I took it and opened it. I look at Reece and his also looking at me. I opened the letter.

The letter reads:

I’m sorry!

“I’m sorry.” He said to me.

“I really am sorry.” He said to me. He looked me in the eyes and that’s when I knew that he is serious about it. Dammit!

“Apology accepted.” I said to him.

“Really?” he said with light in his eyes.

“Yeah!” I said and put the book at my bag.

“Thanks!” he said.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked.

“What is it?” He said.

“I just wanna ask why didn’t you beat or hurt me?” I asked. I’ve always been wondering about that.

“You’ve been bullying me for the past three months and always been wondering why you didn’t hurt me like you do to the kids you bully.” I said.

“Uhm” he said.

“Sorry to interrupt but he needs some rest.” Annabelle said. What? Where did she come from?

“Yeah! Sure!” I said and stand up but Reece stopped me and eyed me. Fine I’ll stay. I stayed there and watch him drift to sleep.  Damn he’s so cute. I’m so sleepy. It’s the middle of the afternoon. I shut my eyes for a few minutes.

___________________________________________________

VOTE, COMMENT

Hyunni <3