The Unordinary-Part Ten

I quickly tried to call Zeke from my phone, there was no service. I darted out of the room and saw that the walls have changed from hardwood to concrete. It was almost pitch black, everything looked gray around me. I stood there thinking back on the way I got here. I figured that I'd go right. 

I passed eight different doors and each one had different dim lighting coming out of it.One blue, the next green, after that red, and more. At the end of the tunnel, I saw a light. It was really bright and for a second I thought I died somehow. I kept running towards it to find a wall in my face. Must I have imagined it or was I seeing the future? I picked myself up and started running again.

There was another fork in the corridor and I decided to go left this time. As I was running I felt something thwap my foot and then immediately fall back. Next thing I knew I fell onto a stack of leaves. I looked up to see a trap door slowly swinging side-to-side. I realized I must have run over a tripwire up there.

I looked around the room I was now sitting in to be amazed, shocked, and scared at the same time. I was sitting in the middle of a dungeon. There were shackles chained to the walls above open flames, a guillotine in the corner, a cage with spikes sticking inwards, a stretcher that didn't look like it as made to help someone who was injured, and a chalkboard with a bunch of forks and rocks.