prologue

Misuns POV

My heart is pounding in my chest, so hard that I can hear its rapid beating in my ears. My thumb is hovering over the send button on my phone as I stare at the boy across the cafeteria, debating on whether or not to send this anonymous text. He is laughing along with his friends as his adorable smile shows making my heart skip a beat. Lost in my gaze at the boy caught by my eyesight my whole body becomes relaxed, and I feel my thumb touch my phone screen. I peel my eyes away from the gorgeous boy and look down at my phone. That is when my heart drops.

mskim: Are you butt dialling? Because I swear that ass is calling for me.

I look up at him and see that he is now reading the text on his phone. My heart is beating even faster than before and I swear I am going to pass out right here. His face contorts into a confused state before he looks up and starts searching around the cafeteria for the origin of the text. As soon as he started to look my direction I divert my eyes to my lunch and don't bother to look back up for the rest of the period.

Why am I this way? And why of all people did it have to be Jeon Jungkook?

——

Hello omg okay so I feel like this is so bland and I hope that this didn't bore any of you. Anyways this is just how the whole thing starts and the next chapter will pick up after school the day of this incident occurred. Anyways I'm cringey it's cringey I know but idk about you guys but I love reading texting stories where the person is a mystery to the other anyways I'm gonna stop rambling okay bye lol