two

Misuns POV

The sound of the bell ringing snaps me out of my thoughts and I automatically pack my things up heading to my locker. I smirk to myself as I grab my English books from my locker, knowing very well that Jungkook and his friends are in my class. I close my locker and head to class, sitting down in my usual spot in the back row.

I watch as students make their way in the class and take their seats. Immediately my eyes land on Jungkook as he takes a seat. My eyes widen as I take in his appearance today. (A/N: the picture at the beginning is what he looked like. My god) God damn Jeon Jungkook please stop. I whip my phone out ready to make this the most interesting English class of all time.

mskim: JEON JUNGKOOK WHO TF LET YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE LOOKIN LIKE THAT!!?bbnbb??!!!!

mskim: Cause god damn I need to thank them for allowing u to be the god u are

I look up from my phone and see Jungkook reaching into his pocket to grab his phone. His lock screen lights up, and I can see his eyes scanning the messages. At first, he looks confused, but then that quickly changes to a smirk and then being creeped out. I mean same. I see him begin to type back and I crack my knuckles getting ready to fight. Jk, I really mean getting ready to have some fun. (A/ N: lol I didn't know what to say oops)

jeonjk97: thanks?

jeonjk97: I mean okay?

jeonjk97: or do I mean wtf?

jeonjk97: I'm confused

mskim: here maybe this will help you?

mskim: is there a mirror on your pants?

jeonjk97: what the fuck? no???

mskim: Cause I think I can see myself in them ;)

jeonjk97: omg why did I not see that coming?

mskim: idk why didn't you?

jeonjk97: who are you?

mskim: we already went through this babycakes

jeonjk97: omg not this again

mskim: oh yes this again

jeonjk97: why am I even talking to you?

mskim: because u love my pickup lines about ur ass

I look up from my phone as I see the teacher walk in and start the lesson.

jeonjk97: um no, but ok

mskim: Jungkook stfu the teacher started the lesson and I've heard you're doing shitty in this class, so pay attention.

jeonjk97: Woah Woah Woah honey, don't be so harsh gosh

jeonjk97: I will pay attention now

jeonjk97: WAIT YOU'RE IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME RIGHT NOW?

After reading that message my eyes go wide as I see Jungkook start to scan the room, I shut my phone off as quick as I can and throw it into my bag. I look up just in time to see Jungkook look my way. I pretend to not notice his gaze as he tries to find me, putting my attention toward the teacher. Finally, he turns back towards the front of the room. I release a breath, I didn't know I was holding. God how can I be so stupid to let him know we're in the same English class.