one

Misuns POV

I rush to my locker as the last bell of the day signals that school is now over. What a blessing to my heart and brain because I cannot deal with any more rude teachers and clueless classmates. I open my locker and shove my books in while also retrieving the books I will need to complete homework for. I lock my locker and grab my car keys out of my book bag while I begin to walk out of the school.

I reach the parking lot and make my way towards my car when my eyes catch sight of Jeon Jungkook and his friends leaning against the car next to mine. I freeze in my spot and stare debating on whether I should run the other way or not, based on the embarrassing events that took place at lunch.

I curse to myself when I see Jungkook's best friend Park Jimin look my way. I immediately start walking towards my car to not raise any suspicion as Jimins eyes follow me the whole way. I unlock my car and throw my bag into the back seat feeling uncomfortable, as out of the corner of my eye I can see all seven pairs of eyes on me. I look up and immediately regret it as I make eye contact with Jungkook. I break the eye contact and slide into my car slamming the door shut. I let out a sigh of relief as I drive away from the seven boys who completely forgot about me and haven't spoken to me or even looked my way for the past three years. As if I never existed.

As I walk into my house my heart is still racing from the encounter with Jungkook and his friends. I swear this boy has more control over me than myself and I have barely spoken a word to him in the past years of schooling. I throw my schoolbag onto the bench in the doorway of my house and make my way upstairs to my room. I lay down on my bed and pull my phone out of my pocket. I open my twitter and begin to scroll through it trying to find something interesting to waste my time on. As I come across a video of a dog I get receive a notification that ceases my laughter and makes my body shoot up into a sitting position in a matter of one second. My heart beat increases and it feels like I just sprinted around my house a couple times. I tap on the notification and open the app up to the new conversation that is displayed across my screen.

jeonjk97: What?

I stare at my screen in disbelief.

mskim:  aw did you not like that one? Should I try again?

I smirk to myself becoming more comfortable with the situation. I mean there is no way that he can figure out who I am from the username. Right?

jeonjk97: I'm not sure what you mean... Who are you?

mskim: Here let me try again then,

mskim: Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass.

I try to contain my laughter as I send the last text waiting for Jungkook to reply.

jeonjk97: um no?

jeonjk97: Who are you?

mskim: Hey my name is Microsoft.

mskim: Can I crash at your place tonight?

jeonjk97: I have a MacBook though

mskim: ugh whatever you're no fun :(

jeonjk97: excuse me I am extremely offended. I am definitely a fun person.

mskim: prove it then

I begin to smile at myself as I see that Jungkook is now letting go and answering me freely without the worry of not knowing who I am.