four

Misuns POV

*one week later*

mskim: Kookie I'm so nervous about exams.

jeonjk97: don't be. You've got this. You are extremely smart, you may not think so yourself, but every time you asked me for my help on something you ended up teaching me about it rather than me helping you. Is there any last minute thing I can help you with?

mskim: I would say English but you suck ass at it.

jeonjk97: yeah that's extremely true.

jeonjk97: Hey maybe I can get my friend Namjoon to message you and help you, he's basically fluent in English. He taught himself.

mskim: Really?! Could you ask him, please? I just need some verification on words, because I honestly feel like I'm going to fail.

jeonjk97: yeah I will definitely ask for you, babe.

mskim: Okay! Thank you so much Kookie, I don't know what I would do without you! I'm going to continue studying so message me when you hear back from Namjoon! :)

jeonjk97: Okay for sure. Good luck! (:

I lock my phone after reading Jungkook's last message with a huge smile on my face. It's been two weeks since we began messaging and we've both become closer to each other, even if my identity is unknown to Jungkook. I look up at my best friend Sohyun who is staring back at me with a cringe-filled face.

"You make it so obvious that you were just messaging Jungkook that you make me want to throw up." She states. I laugh as I flip through the pages of my books while memorizing each English word and its meaning.

"Shut up Sohyun. I'm happy that I am finally talking to Jungkook! It's your fault anyway. You tempted me into the bet, and I lost, therefore I had to message Jungkook. It was your idea." I say smiling at the end for my triumphant win. She chuckles and agrees with me by nodding her head. We both dive back into our studying without being interrupted. After an hour I finally check my phone and see that I have two new messages.

jeonjk97: Good news Namjoon has agreed to help you! I gave him your username and he will be messaging you shortly. His username is joonie12. I hope this helps you, Good Luck.

joonie12: Hello, I am Jungkook's friend Namjoon. I hear you need help with English!

I answer Jungkook and thank him for helping me before messaging Namjoon and receiving English help for the days leading up to my exams.

——

As exams approach very quickly the amount of stress that is building up in me is unhealthy. With the stress affecting me, I have not been able to message Jungkook since I got help from Namjoon three days ago. Every day I receive messages from Jungkook wishing me good morning, good luck studying and good nights. I feel horrible not being able to answer, but passing my exams with good marks is also making me feel bad.

After the fourth day, Jungkook finally sends me a message that breaks my heart.

jeonjk97: I miss talking to you... I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. Why are you ignoring me? Good luck studying.

Sadly I lock my phone and continue my studies. School is most important right now.

Three days after receiving Jungkooks text I complete my first exam relieving some stress but not all. While waiting to be dismissed I quickly write a note. Holding it close to my body as I exit the classroom after being dismissed I head out of the school and into the parking lot. I head towards my car excited to go home and relax for an hour or two, but before getting into my car to leave, I make a quick stop at Jungkook's car, taping the note to his drivers' side window knowing fully well that he will receive it.

——

Jungkooks POV

It's been a week since mskim has messaged me last, and three since I apologized. While trying to stay on top of my studying I still couldn't keep my mind off of her, thinking of any way that I could have upset her.

After being released from my exam classroom, I make my way out into the parking lot towards my car. Looking down at my feet as I walk, I arrive at my car a lot quicker than expected. Unlocking my car with my keys in my hand. I look up reaching for the door handle but quickly halt my movements as a see a blue paper taped to my window with the word "jeonjk97" written across the front. I look around the parking lot in hopes of finding the owner of the paper but see no one around watching my every move.

I grab the note off of my window and get into my car starting the ignition. I lock the doors and look at the letter in my hands ready to read whats inside. I open the paper to find a handwritten note.

"Hell,o Kookie!

I am so sorry that I haven't been messaging you lately, but I was so scared with my exams coming up that I would fail.

Trust me when I say that you did nothing wrong and I wasn't ignoring you because I was mad or anything. My heart broke reading your message and I want you to know that I had to ignore the messages to benefit my education. I'm sorry that I didn't let you know, and I feel horrible because I could have just messaged you and explained. I was not thinking straight and I hope you can forgive me.

I would also like to thank you again for asking Namjoon to help me with English. I am so confident for our exam tomorrow and I wish you so much luck Jungkook. I know it isn't your strongest subject but I know you can do it.

On another note,e I will be able to begin messaging you again tomorrow after our English exam. I look forward to messaging you again, I missed you like crazy Kook!!

Sincerely, mskim.

As I finish reading the letter I place it on the passenger seat with a slight smile on my face. Knowing that I did nothing wrong to upset her and that she believes in me makes me relieved. I can't wait to message her again, I miss her humour and I miss how she compliments me to boost my confidence. Hopefully, she will tell me who she is, because I need to thank the girl who is making my life a hell of a lot easier in person.

——

Hello, so this was kind of a filler chapter to allow you, readers, to understand that they have become really close and that things will now begin to move at a faster pace! I hope you are enjoying this and if you have any comments, concerns, or criticism (that will help me and not offend me...) my inbox is always open and I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your support.

-relentlessloves