five

Misuns POV

Finally, semester one is done. I walk out of my English classroom feeling confident with my answers, and thanking Kim Namjoon for being such a genius. Making my way through the halls towards the front doors I walk around a corner and straight into someone else. I look up into the eyes of Park Jimin, one of Jungkook's best friends.

"Oh Jimin I'm so sorry!" I exclaim.

"Don't worry about it." He says giving me a slight smile. I nod as I smile awkwardly and dismiss myself making my way around him towards the student parking lot.

"Wait Misun!" I hear Jimin call out. I stop my movements and turn around to face Jimin.

"Um, how have you been?" He stutters out walking towards me.

"Like you'd care." I spit out. Jimin visibly tenses. He brings his hand up rubbing the back of his neck looking down at the ground.

"Look Sunnie I'm sorry okay!? I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did. I've missed you so much you have no idea." He pleads. His face is filled with sorrow and regret and I feel my heart break a little. But only a little.

"Save it Jimin, you could have tried to resolve this three years ago when you chose to start ignoring and stop talking to me." With that said I turn around leaving Jimin with slumped shoulders and the glummest look, I have ever seen appear on his face. My chest becomes tight seeing this and I begin to wonder if I was too harsh on him. I didn't even hear his side of the story.

"But I miss you too Jiminie," I say looking over my shoulder. I see Jimin raise his head, and his face lights up at the nickname I had given him when we were kids. I turn around and continue my journey to my car, getting inside and driving home. I throw my bag in its usual spot and run upstairs flipping my body onto my bed, with my phone in my hands.

mskim: Guess who's back bitchessss

jeonjk97: OMG HI, I MISSED YOU AND UR DUMB ASS PICKUP LINES, HOW WAS YOUR EXAMS? AND I GOT YOUR NOTE I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU COULDNT MESSAGE.

mskim: oh wow so much excitement. Thank god you got my letter! I'm sorry again kookie. I missed u and ur cringe-filled replies to my pickup lines. MY EXAMS WERE GOOD AND ENGLISH WAS A BREEZE PLEASE THANK NAMJESUS FOR ME. how were your exams!!?

jeonjk97: they were actually really good too I guess! And who tf is Namjesus?

mskim:

jeonjk97: is that Namjoons face photoshopped on Jesus' face?

mskim: .... yes

jeonjk97: okay, moving on...

jeonjk97: so recently we have become close and have been messaging every day that we can am I right?

mskim: yeah, and?

jeonjk97: sooo do you trust me?

mskim: yes, of course, it may seem weird because we've only talked to each other through screens but I trust you.

jeonjk97: then why are you hiding?

mskim: huh?

jeonjk97: It's been three weeks.

jeonjk97: You still haven't told me who you are.

mskim: You won't know who I am anyway, I'm invisible to everyone at school. Especially you Jungkook.

——

I mentally groan as I walk through the front doors of the school. The second semester starts today and I am not looking forward to it at all. I make my way into the cafeteria where stations are set up according to grade. As I approach the table I see Jimin standing in line waiting for his. I haven't spoken to him since the last days of exams and I can't help but feel guilty as I look at him.

"Hey Jimin," I say as I approach him. He turns to me with the sound of his name rolling off my lips grabbing his attention. As he sees me walk up to stand beside him he smiles wide at me.

"Morning Misun." I look away from him and smile.

"So are you just about ready to throw yourself down a flight of stairs because of the new semester starting?" Jimin asks me with a slight laugh in his voice.

"You bet I am," I reply with a saddened tone. Jimin laughs causing him to smile so big that his eyes disappear. Just like he used to be. I laugh at his reaction before we both move up in the line.

"The same as always Sunnie. You haven't changed one bit." He says after his laughter dies down, ruffling my hair when he finishes his sentence.

"Yah! Park Jimin I swear to god if you messed up my hair." I say in frustration moving my hair back into its proper place. Jimin smiles at me and looks away as we are next in line for our schedules.

"Name please." The teacher states.

"Park Jimin and Kim Misun please," Jimin replies. I raise an eyebrow at the boy as he mentions my name. The teacher nods and starts shuffling through the papers trying to find our schedules.

"Okay, Kim Misun." She says while holding out the piece of paper containing my classes. Jimin grabs the paper from her hand before I get the chance to lift my hand up from my sweater pocket. "And Park Jimin." Jimin grabs his schedule and thanks the teacher before we both walk off towards our lockers.

"Oh, Misun we have dance together!" I hear Jimin say as he scans over both of our schedules. We both stop at my locker as I place my bag in it.

"Oh cool! What's my first class though?"

"Oh, your first class is chemistry. Ugh, good luck with that." Jimin says with a look of pity across his face. I grab my binder and close my locker securing it shut. I grab my schedule out of Jimin's hand and he looks up at me with a small smile.

"Well thank you for keeping me company this morning Jimin. I've got to get to class now so I'll see you in dance I guess." I say before walking off, leaving Jimin alone to himself and his thoughts. I pull my phone out opening up my messaging.

mskim: Kook what classes do you have??

jeonjk97: music, PE, free period and dance. what about you?

mskim: Chemistry, math, free period and dance.

jeonjk97: Maybe we'll see each other in dance and free period! :)

mskim: Maybe! well I gotta go Jungkookie chemistry is about to start I'll see you later, maybe you'll see me but you won't know :) bye babycakes

jeonjk97: ugh I really want to know who you are :( but I'll maybe see you later even though I won't know it's you. :'( bye babes

——

Okay so sort of another filler but also an introduction to a new connection... :):):):)
- relentlessloves