2015

Copper and thomas. They drove me mad. Every single day, for 188 days, nonstop. Every girl was bullied by them, but I had it worse.

"Giraffe."  "Make me."  "Red face."
Is just a few examples of the most used of their phrases. Only because I was a girl. My school was run by a oligarchy. Everyone that had blonde hair, and lived in Botany Woods, with a salt life T-shirt was considered important.

I had 2 friends for 2 years cause everyone else hated the thought of a emo girl, who's trying to fit in. Mia, she was basically my only friend, I sat alone, or I sat with her.

Apparently If you go to a academy, your important, but the school I went to, is not a academy. I did my best at anger management with my favorite guidance counselor, Ms. Taylor, for 3 years, I had to learn how to make a friend.

I just knew I would have no friends as soon as I hit the next grade, that it would only become worse, and the bulls wouldn't stop. And now I realize that that one day, I fought thomas and copper, I could have tore their head off, but I didn't. It would be worse in the future to have murder on my account.

But he bullies and nit-pickers, drama queens, botany woods blondes would NEVER go away, even in the next grade and the next, because I'm the physco, and the voices, the screams, and the tears from years ago, never go away.