Diary session 2 (Important)

Ok. So I can't remember what I covered last time, so the rewind is Logan cheated his ex dared him to dump me and my best friend watched. Some how I still love 2 people so much even though one is probly gay and the other doesn't want me anymore. Jameson. Heh. I was at my mom's this past weekend and he filled my mind every night for 4 days. Will i tell him directly.. No. It's forbidden that I ever say i love him. I should probly say my goodbyes to Logan and.. never say goodbye to.. Jameson.. to bring some other stuff to date. My parents are.. extremely.. against the Lgbtq community.. personally I don't care, that's their choice. But now people are brining 4 year old "Theybies" into it. A 4 year old has no clue, they don't understand much.. they write their names and learn the alphabet.. not decide their gender. Anyways.. that's not the point of this session. My mom and brother are going to be going to a therapist, and soon hopefully me as well. I don't know what my problem is but I seem to have so many. I'm losing people i don't want to lose.. the person who was supposed to be the love of my life.. all of my friends.. And even some family.. everything sucks.. so what do I do..? Hold everything in. Bury it deep away from my dad. Hide every emotion. Then wait until night to post it on wattpad because why the hell not.
Note: I have to start school soon.. I'm gonna die..