Diary session 1

I'm skipping the long a$$ back story, k?
6/4/18
Today at the dinner table, I thought very violently. I imagined killing everyone around me at that moment. Stabbing through human flesh as it bleeds out and turns cold. The pain in their eyes frozen into their grave bound faces. Do you ever think about that? Tying a rope around your neck and hanging your self from the school staircase so that your soul can haunt the school until it's doors close. You people may know Jeff the Killer (?) Well, he went insane and killed people in their sleep, and I'm afraid I'll have the same click. The same rip in the flesh of humanity. I'm sitting here right know. It's 10 pm, my favorite time. My demon should come soon. He was my only friend for a while.. I have field day tommrow.. and the love of my life is supposed to be there, to help and hang out. I dated him for a month.. the same day as our 1 month mark.. I broke up with him.. all because of everyone else around me.. I'm not even allowed to date but here I am chasing after a  boy that may not love me anymore! I hurt myself every single day, I've told him a million times "I'm sorry.. I love you.." but.. he ignores every fact of it. So.. I've stopped caring about my feelings and how I feel.. and only care about him, and my friends. He had a girlfriend.. when I figured out about her.. I cried and cried.. but a river of tears dosent mean he swam back. I don't know what happened, but they're no longer together, so, I've been trying a lot harder to get my place back. I was crazy over him.. staying up until 3am.. dreaming about him.. he was my everything.. but.. ever since my screw up... I haven't been the same.. something cracked.. and I don't  feel the same.. like, pain and "Tragic" things don't seem to bother me... like a dead baby.. or a genocide. I don't know... but I'm just not the same. And Logan, I hope you read this one day.

Note: I hate administrators, Guidance counselors, Mental doctors, and anyone who tried to help me. "You can not fix what has been broken, unless you fix yourself  first." -Me