Chapter 1 The lab

Emily's POV:
"Whoa." I said.

"What? What's wrong?" Rose said.

"I can't see." I said.

"What do you mean you can't see?" Blue ranger asked me.

"All I See is blackness." I said.

"Really. Well I guess we have to skip our families and head to the lab." White ranger said.

"No no no. You guys go and see your families, I will take Emily to the lab." Blue ranger said.

"Are you sure?" Yellow ranger asked.

"He's right. You guys go." I said, depressed.

"Thanks James." The rangers said.
*Blue ranger-James
*Pink Ranger-Rose
*Yellow ranger-Kaylee
*Black ranger-Jake
*White ranger- Tommy
James's POV:
      As the other rangers head off to their families, me and Emily are heading into a forest. This forest had many trees with different color leafs. Brown, yellow, orange, red, dark green and lime green. We started heading deeper and deeper into the forest, until we came to this big oak tree.

"Here is the tree." I said.

"Ohm thanks." Emily said while putting her hands on the tree.

     I went behind the tree and typed in the passcode. A trap door opened, and I went back to get Emily. I grabbed Emily, and we both started heading down to the lab. The trapped door closed behind us. "We made it to the lab." I said.

"Ohm thanks, for Ohm, helping me." Emily said.

    "Your welcome." I said. I look at Emily's face and I can tell that this is her first time being blind. We get to the middle of the lab. "Hey Doc. Look who I brought." I said. The doctor turns around and sees Emily standing there.

"Emily?!?!" The doc said.

"Yeah it's me." Emily said.

"Emily what's wrong?" Doc ask.

"She Ohm, blind." I said.

"What? How is this? Wait was you blind before?" The Doc ask.

"I'm sure that Emily will answer all of your questions?" I ask Emily.

"Oh yeah. I will." She said.

"Before you do, let's sit down." Doc said while walking to a table.

    As the doctor pulls a chair out, I follow her and take Emily to the chair. "Emily we are now at the chair." I said.

"Yeah I know." Emily said.

Okay.. Ohm so how did this happen?" Doc asked Emily.

"I was in another world, and I teleported to this world with the rangers, and then I went like this. I'm sorry there is not much information to go on." Emily said.

"Okay okay. I'm going to look at your eyes." Doc said.

"We're back." Yellow ranger said.

"Oh so how did it go?" I asked.

"All of our parents said to say hello." Rose said.

"Where's Tommy?" I asked.

"I'm here I'm..." before he could finish, he trips and fall to the ground. While he fell, he accidentally used his ice powers. The ice was heading to Emily.