Chapter 2 Unexpected call

The cold, light blue ice starts heading to Emily's shoulder so fast the eye could not see it. But before anyone could say anything, Emily raised her hand up and the ice stop right in thin air. Everyone looked surprised, shocked, and even wander, how did Emily stop the ice, before it reached her? Is she still blind?? Or can she see??
Emily's POV:
"Tommy, you really have to watch your step." I said. No one said anything. "What? What's wrong??" I said.

"We all are wandering, how did you stop that ice from hitting you?" James asked me.

"Oh that. Well you see, this is not the first time me being blind." I said.

"What??" Rose said.

"No way?!" Kaylee said.

"But how?? When we started heading down to the lab, it looked like this was your first time of being blind." James said.

"That is what people look likes when they are blind." I said.

"But it does not explain what just happened." James said.

"What you just saw was me using my ears, instead of using my eyes." I said.

"Okay I am still lost." James said.

Nothing really has not change. James takes a longer time to understand something. Tommy trips, as normal. Everyone is still here. Even the bad guys, they are all still here. But I still feel lost without Ash. Man I really hope that she is okay. Well I can look at this as a good thing. That means I can have my free times back. Seen Ash is not here, I can't train her. But I hope that she uses her training to good use.

"EMILY?!" Someone said.

"Oh what??" I said.

"Are you okay? I said your name like three times already." Rose asked me.

"Oh, Ohm.... I'm fine. I just need some rest." I said. I am not tried, I am just worried about Ash.

"Oh okay. Your room is where you left it." Rose said.

"Okay thanks." I said. I started walking to my room, until my watch started beeping. "Oh no." I said. I started walking fast to my room. I closed the door and locked it. I transform back into Shadow. I pushed a button on the watch. "Whose there?" I said.

"Shadow, is that you?" Someone said.

"Who are you? And how did you get this watch?" I asked. The only one with this watch is Ash, but it does not sound like her. Who ever this person is, has some explaining to do.