Chapter 10 Night Surprise

"NOAH?!?!" Alice yelled.

Noah looked up at Alice. "Ohm, what?" Noah said.

"Are you okay? You just space out there. Is everything okay?" Alice asked.

"Yeah yeah, everything is fine. I was just thinking. Noah turns to Bob and ask, Ohm how are we going to get to Payton?" Noah asked the group.

     While Noah and Bob was talking, and trying to figure out how to reach Payton? Alice was just listening to them talking. Then out of no where, Alice saw something by the window. She turned to the window, and just stared at the window. She stared at the window for a minute or two. Then, she looked away for a second, and saw something was moving.

      She looked at the two boys, and they were still talking. They didn't even notice that Alice saw something. Alice slowly opened the door, and slowly closed the door behind her. She goes by the window where she saw the movement from. Alice notice that there was footprints below the window. She started following the footprints. She kept following until she came to a old oak tree.

     She went behind the tree and there was no footprints. She went back in front of the tree, where the footprints ended. Where did the footprints go? Who made them? And why was this person spying on us? There was a lot of questions to be answered, but first, she had to include the boys of what is going on.

She followed the footprints back to the house. She got to the door and put her hand on the door handle. As she was twisting the handle slowly, she felt a pull. That pull pulled her forwards into the house. It was Bob, he pulled in so hard that almost broke.

   "I told you she should be back." Bob said.

    "Alice, are you okay? We were worried about you." Noah said.

"Yeah, everything was fine." Alice said.

   As Alice walked into the house, she closed the door behind her.

"What do you mean by 'was' fine?" Noah asked Alice.

   Alice looked up at Noah and Bob then said, "I saw someone at the window."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Bob said. Then he ran to the window.

"Bob, What's wrong?" Noah said.

"It's nothing." Bob said. While he was still looking out the window.

"Are you sure everything is okay?" Alice said. "You seem worried."

"If I tell you guys, promise me you will not freak out." Bob said.

"Promise." Alice said.

"I promise. Just remember, you can talk to me about anything." Noah said.