Chapter 5 Attack on the City

"Okay so. Where do we get started?" James said while walking in with Jasmine.

"The man that captured Ash, his name is Dark man." I said.

"What, Dark man?" Rose said.

"Why does that sound familiar?" "What do you mean?" James asked.

"Yeah. Do you know who he is?" Kaylee said.

"No I don't. But the name sounds familiar. I just... can't place my finger on it." Rose said.

"Okay, anyways. I got a call from him saying that he has Ash here in this world." Shadow said.

"In this world? Oh yeah that's right, you and Emily are friends. So I take it that Emily told you." Jake said.

"Yeah she filled me in on what she went through." Shadow said.

"Wait, weren't you there?" Rose asked.

"No I was here in this world." Shadow said.

"Are you sure?" Rose asked.

"ROSE???" James said.

"What??" Rose said.

"Don't take that tone with Shadow, what if Emily was here and she heard you? She will be very disappointed in you. Now tell Shadow you are sorry." James said.

"Sorry, Shadow. I don't know what came over me." Rose said.

"It's fine, now don't let it happen again." Shadow said.

"Okay I won't." Rose said. Bing Bing Bing

"What was that?" Shadow said.

"It was the monster alarm; there is a monster in the city.

"Should we get Emily?" Kaylee asked.

"No, let her sleep. If we need help, we will call her." James said.

"Okay." All the rangers said.

Narrator:
All the power rangers transformed into their suits. They all go to the city to fight the monster. The Doc, Jasmine, and Shadow stayed at the lab.
Shadow's POV:
I don't think this is a good plan. They are used of Emily not being there, and now they are going to fight a monster without Emily. This is going to end badly. "I'm going." I said. "Why are you leaving? We still have to find Ash." Jasmine said. "Yes I know that, and I truly want to find her. But the power rangers will be needing Emily, so I am going to get her." I said. "How do you know that they need Emily?" Jasmine asked me. "I just do." I said while teleported to my house. I teleported in my room, then I transformed myself into my real self. "Emily?" My Mom said. She can't see anything without her glasses, so my secret is safe. "Ohm Mom. You scared me." I said. "Sorry. Now what are you doing up?" Mom asked. "The power rangers need me. There is a monster in the city." I said.