Chapter 3 Home

"I asked you some questions. Who are you? And how did you get this watch?" I said.

"Ash said you would react this way." The person said.

"Ash?? How do you know Ash?? WAIT are you the person that captured her?" I asked.

"No, I'm a friend of Ash." The person said.

"Oh okay. So what do you want?" I asked.

"If you don't mind, I will like to meet some where." The person said.

"Okay. What time?" I asked.

"Ohm....... 3 hours from now." The person said.

"Yeah that's fine. I will track you through the watch when it is time, Okay?" I said.

"Okay." The person said.

Then I put my hand over the watch and the person disappeared. Then I transformed back into myself. I unlock the door and opened it. I started heading to the lab, then out of no where something jumped on me and I went to the ground. "Bell. Hey girl!" I said. Bell is our pet dog. "Bell..Bell!!! Okay okay. Stop licking me." I said.

"Bell!! Stop licking Emily." Kaylee said. Then Kaylee got Bell off of me. "Sorry. I guess Bell missed you too!" Kaylee said.

"It's fine." I said. Then Kaylee helped me up. "Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome." Kaylee said. Then she turns and walks away.

"Wait." I said.

"Hm." Kaylee said while turning back.

"I will be heading out." I said.

"Where are you going?" Kaylee asked me.

"I will be heading to my family's house for a while." I said.

"Oh okay." Kaylee said.

"And I just wanted to tell you for you can tell the others." I said.

"I will make sure I will tell them." Kaylee said.

"Thanks." I said. I walked away and started heading to the ladder. I climbed up the ladder. I got to the top, and close the trap door. I teleported out of the forest and in front of the house. I started walking up the steps and knocked on the door. Someone opened the door.

"Yes?" Someone said.

"Mom it's me. Emily." I said.

"What??!? Your back?!?! I guess the power ranger kept their word after all." My Mom said while reaching over to give me a hug.

"Yeah they always do." I said.

"Well come in come in." My Mom said. I walked in and everyone started looking at me. My family gave me the biggest hug ever.

"EMILY!! Your finally back. I'm so glad." My Dad said.

"Sis, your home, your home, your home. Now please never leave again." My sister said.

"I will never leave. But last time I had no choice." I said.

"Yeah we heard about that. Your team said that you were teleported to a different world.?" My Mom said.

"Yeah I was. The world was so different and weird." I said.

"So please tell us what all had happened." My Dad said.

"Yay!!! Story time!!!!" My sister said.

"Okay I will." I said while trying to get to the coach.

"Emily?? Are you okay?" My Mom said.

"Yeah. You see, the way back to this world I teleported the rangers and I to this world and then I turned out being blind." I said.

"Oh my." My mom said.

"Is sis going to be okay?" My sister asked my mom.

"I'm going to be fine." I said.

"Promise?" My sister said.

"I promise." I said while going to sit on the coach.
Then from there, I told them everything that had happened. I told them about the other world I was in. I told them about my second mom. I told them about Levin. And I also told them about Phoenix Drop. I told them pretty much everything.