Chapter 11 The Meaning Of Friends

As Alice and Noah concerned for Bob, what is he so feared about? And why is he bothered? They both have vowed not to laugh nor to freak out, but what is he so frightened for? And why?

Bob deliberately looks up to Noah. "I am being hunted down." Bob said.

"Wow.... Hmmm" Noah said.

Alice was so afraid which she didn't even mumbled a thing to what Bob confessed. She is freaking out in her mind, but her body tells otherwise.
She recall that she had promised Bob not to freak out, so she is going to keep that promise.
So by maintaining the agreement she made, she has to meet face to face with her fear. But will she conquer her fear, or will the fear overcome her?

"Bob, how come you didn't say anything before? Why didn't you tell me this? Don't you trust me?" Noah questioned Bob.

"I'm sorry. I wish I had, but every time I tell someone they always turn out to be a hunter who HUNTS me." Bob sadly said.

"But.. Are you two friends?" Alice said finally.

"Yeah we are?" Noah said while turning to Alice.

"Then Bob, you should be able to tell him anything. Friends will always be there no matter what, and they will always have your back." Alice said.

"True, but sometimes it's hard to know who is your friend and who is your enemy." Bob said.

"Wow, Alice. I never knew that you know so much about friends." Noah said.

"Then ask, friends will not mind of you asking them, that is why you have a friend. Friends will always let you know if there is something wrong. But Bob, will you?" Alice said.

"How do you know so much about friendship?" Bob asked.

"I have been wondering that same thing." Noah said.

"I really don't know, I just know what are friends and friends are like family." Alice said.

Bob walks up to Noah and starts to whisper. "I thought you said that she forgot everything."

"Yeah she said she did. But now I am not convinced." Noah whispered to Bob.

"Alice are you sure that you don't remember anything?" Bob asked Alice.

"Yeah I am sure. Look I have no idea how to knew about friends." Alice said.

"Maybe it was the you before you lost your memory." Bob said.

"Well that would explain how you knew what friends are." Noah said.

   How did I know about friendship? I don't even know myself, how can I know something without knowing myself?

    As Alice was trying to uncover the reason to her concerns, Noah and Bob just stared at each other. Then all three of them looked up at the window, and saw that the window had been shattered. The shattered glass was on the floor and on the sofa. They all three stared at each other.
Furthermore, Alice waddled to the shattered window and jerked the arrow from the sofa. When she yanked the arrow out, the arrow carried a white piece of paper which was a note.
     She held the arrow in one hand and the other hand grabbed the note from the arrow. She bestows the arrow to Noah. She gradually opens the note and skims through. But what she reads is not what she expected.