2

Harry starts to wake up he feels strange and comfy " um where me ?? " "shhh it's  ok harry your safe  I've brought you to my house no one will hurt you again I promise " the stranger says softly "oooo are ou where unt pet and nucle ver me Bad me a weak ,"cries Harry " my name is Severus but you can call me Sev and your aunt and uncle won't hurt you ever " Sev picks Harry  up and cuddles and rocks him " and please don't call yourself bad or a freak your nothing of the sort.
Harry falls asleep happy that someone loves him Sev puts him in the bed and tucks him in and goes to the fire place to fire call Albus 
"Severus what do I owe this pleasure my dear boy ??" Albus says " don't call me  dear boy and I'm letting you know I have Harry you told me he be safe you told me no harm will come to him well guess what Albus he's been abused so I'm going to blood adopt him in the morning and I will be keeping him safe and no way is he going to back those muggles." And with that Severus pulls his head out and cuddles up with Harry so he knows he's safe and not left on his own.
-
Next morning Sev wakes up and starts breakfast Sev is just about to go and wake up Harry when this blur of a child runs down the stairs nearly knocking him over runs in the kitchen only to curl up in the corner and starts to cry Sev totally confused just looks for a minute until he goes over to the corner and kneels in front of the child " Harry child tell me what's wrong why all this crying" Severus asks " I'm sssowwy me shud ave made breakfast but me over slept pease no hurt me me sowy me bad ou won't ant me no mowe" Sev puts the child in his lap " shhhh it's ok it's my job to do breakfast your job is to eat have fun I get to do the breakfast and all the other stuff and I do want you harry,  if it's ok with you I was going adopt you so I'll be your new daddy what do you say we can be a loving family" harry rubs his eyes  and looks into Sev's black eyes and sees for the first time love that's directed at him and only him " welly ou ant to be my daddy , yes daddy yes" harry says excitedly Sev picks him up twirls around " let's eat this breakfast then we need to go and sort out the adoption to make it legal" harry smiles and does what Sev tells him.

Baby speak ooo = who
Ou= you sowy=sorry weally = really shud= should urt= hurt unt= Aunt nucle= Uncle mowe = more ant = want pet = petunia ver= Vernon pease = please