Chapter 11

(Hello!!)

(Enjoyy)

     Jimin lied comfortably on the hospital bed as he surfed through the T.V channels. Ava slept comfortably next to him in a chair by the wall.

He wanted to awake her and talk, but, considering that she stayed with him day after day and even took a few days off work, he let her sleep.

Jimin was excited. He was soon to be discharged later during the day. The doctor thought he was well enough to leave. His heart rate was normal and his blood pressure was perfect. But, he still had Leukemia.

The simple thought of Leukemia decreased his anticipation and censored his smile.

Out of habit, Jimin bit his finger nails nervously. Although he was diagnosed with this disease 3 years ago, it hasn't progressed this terribly. Four soft knocks hit the door and Dr.Kang strolled in with a clip-board in hand.

"Hello Jimin! How are you feeling today?" She grinned. Her smile twitched when she saw Ava in her peripheral vision.

"I'm good. Thanks." Jimin responded.

"Good. So as you know your Leukemia has gotten worse. You are overworking your body into oblivion so you are definitely going to need some time off." Jimin groaned and bit his nails rougher. Anxiety crept into his mind as he wondered how he's going to pay these hospital bills without working.

Dr.Kang smiled but quickly frowned as she remembered something.

"Jimin. You know it's okay to report her. She's asleep, you can tell me now." Jimin creased his eyebrows in confusion. He removed his fingers from his mouth and gasped.

"Excuse me?"

She sighed and sat on his hospital bed.

"Jimin, when you arrived, there were multiple bruises on your side and butt. I can inform the police and you can press charges on her." Dr.Kang said.

Jimin's memory stretched back to when he was helping Ava with her papers and tumbled into the desk; landing onto the floor roughly. His cheeks turned pink and a small smile tried to break free.

She reached her hand up and delicately rubbed Jimin's shoulder.

"Wait! You saw my butt?!" Jimin exclaimed; suddenly uncomfortable.

"Shhh- thats not the point. Your safe now." Jimin shivered in disgust and used his hands to guide her hands off his shoulder.

"Listen, she didn't hurt me or cause these bruises. I fell and landed on the ground roughly. Ava would never hurt me."

"That's what all victims of abuse say."

Jimin rolled his eyes and clenched his fist.

"Lady listen, these weren't acquired by Ava, I literally fell and hurt myself. You of all doctors should know that patients with Leukemia bruise easily." Jimin snapped. Dr.Kang jumped and blushed in embarrassment.