00

00
T E M P T A T I O N

'There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.''

- Mark Twain

---

LIFE is full of many temptations.

Temptations that are sweet and too evil for us to simply turn away from.

Temptations that seem to become more of an option and more available to us when life seems to forcefully shove us to the cold ground.

And in that moment when you feel as if your world has shattered and broken.

Only then do you truly see the temptations that life can offer you.

The temptations of cigarettes, drugs, alcohol and many more lure you towards them.

It could start off with just a mere taste or try. To do something different or to even rebel against the boundaries you have been set.

But days pass and your craving.

Months pass and you can't stop.

Years pass and you begin to love the feeling, the addiction that runs through your body and the adrenaline that courses through your veins.

However, various temptations work differently for everyone.

Cigarettes keep you calm.

Alcohol makes you forget.

Drugs make you happy.

Sex makes you feel loved.

Why?

Because everyone has a story, everyone has a reason why or how they got to this point in their life.

Because maybe, the blurred emotions of pain, anger, sadness, grief and regret as the mind become nothing but a void, wanting to forget even if it is just for a moment.

- - -

A/N

Hi Wattpad!

Long time no see! Yeaaah ya see I'm sorta back here with a new fic! And yep it's another Kim Taehyung one since there something about him that I just love to write!

So EKSFICTION is back and hopefully for a hella long time now!

Missed ya! Xxx

EKS FICTION