01

01
B U S I N E S S

'How did I allow myself to get to this point

'How did I allow myself to get to this point... '

- Kth

---

IT was like any other evening for Kim Taehyung to be stuck in a club with a bucket and mop  

It was like any other for Kim Taehyung to be stuck in a club with a bucket and mop.

The music would vibrate in his ears, the lights would flicker the neon colours of yellow, green and blue and his uniform would stick to his far to clammy skin.

But Taehyung would casually lean against the wall searching through crowd pushing amongst the dance floor for his clients.

Although, Taehyung did not appear to have the best job, he knew how to take advantage of working at a club.

There were approximately 100 people packed into this building yet Taehyung knew he was bound to find someone making a trade with him.

It was simple really all he needed was three things to confirm they were interested.

Eye contact,

The word 'trade,'

And of course money.

Taehyung was smart he knew he had to keep a low profile, do his shitty job well by cleaning up the occasional puke but he made money or stock.

He'd sell stock on most nights but gaining more wasn't always an easy task.

Which was why tonight was important.

There was a supplier in town that Taehyung just happened to hear about and by 'just happen to hear' he means that he let his fists do their job.

But Taehyung had just caught his first client for the night.

Eye contact was directly made at him and soon a woman dressed in a burgundy dress and a face far too full of make up for Taehyungs liking was walking directly to him.

She casually leaned against the small section of the bar that was empty.

'Word on the street is that you sell?" Her words slightly slurred enough to tell him she was drunk.

'So what if I do?' He brushed her off. Taehyung needed to make sure this women was genuine.

"Well darling I just so happen to be looking for hit..."

Taehyung eyed the women before reaching into his back pocket to fish out the product. The women's eyes immediately lit up at the sight of a white powdered substance within his fingertips.

She lunged forward, stumbling as she tried to snatch it out of his hands, but Taehyung moved his hand far to fast and this woman was far too drunk so she collided into his chest.

Taehyung tutted allowing his fingers to hook around the girl's chin so she met his gaze.

"That was terribly rude of you to do...You see you don't get this," He shook bag of powder. "Unless I get my money and since you were so rude the price is double.."

He let go of the girl and she fumbled around in her bag pulling out dollar bills, shoving them into Taehyung hands.

Like the good 'business man' he was he counted and checked the money twice before smiling in satisfaction.

"Enjoy but don't forget this stays between us now..." He places a finger onto his lips and the women scurried off.

Taehyung casually leaned back against the wall again checking his watch for the time. Before his phone chimed notifying him the supplier was around.

He straightened up smoothed down his clothing all to make sure he made a professional impression. He began silently moving through the crowd spotting a mint green head that stood out.

But, he was stopped mid process when a man stumbled into him who just so happened to be aggressive drunk.

"You tryna pick a fight with me?" The man spoke in a gruff voice.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the man. He was a distraction, a nuisance that was shattering his focus.

It irritated him so he pushed him away only to earn himself a hard punch in the face.

Now he was pissed off.

A brawl broke out between the two throwing punches as the crowd chanted and watched them. Alcohol escaped the glasses splashing directly onto Taehyung's new shirt and somewhere in between the music was slowly fading away.

It lasted minutes really until the bouncers pulled the two men away from each other. Taehyung was left panting glaring at the man all before he was thrown out, and told he was fired for 'disorderly conduct.'

He picked himself up from the ground and looked up to the cloudy dark blue sky.

His hand made its way to his left trouser pocket fishing out exactly what he needed at a time like this.

He swiftly opened the box carefully pulling out a cigarette rotating it between his index and middle finger before placing it between his plump lips.

He lifted his hand to shield it from the light wind and flicked the red lighter a noise that seemed to echo in the silence. The end successfully caught fire glowing a bright orange burning away in embers.

The ash grey haired boy sucked in his cheeks deeply inhaling, closing his eyes in content all before exhaling a puff of smoke.

His neck strained back and eyes opened, watching the smoke rapidly fade into nothing.

The peaceful silence he had was soon broken by the loud chime of his phone. Taehyung held the cigarette between his lips as he checked the cracked phone screen.

He could just about make out the text he had received through the glitches and shattered glass.

"Don't keep me waiting if your not going to turn up..."

Taehyung once again inhaled and exhaled.

'No drugs to sell and none left for himself.' His mind taunted him.

"Fuck..." He shouted before kicking the bin beside him in frustration.

He ran a hand through his locks rapidly, and threw the cigarette onto the ground stomping on it rather violently and walking away down the dimly lit street as if nothing had happened...

- - -

A/N

So this chapter serves as an intro to Kim Taehyung... Those lil quotes at the beginning of the chapter are important since they give you a glimpse of little things that may become important [i don't even know what yet but my characters tend to surprise me]

So yeah let me know what you think of Taehyung so far!

Have a spectacular day

EKS FICTION

🐯