Akira x Akechi

Hey guys I am back with another part and I do hope you all enjoy this. There is smut or sex in this chapter, it is advised that until 13 shouldn't read this content, so read at your own risk. I love you all and I will see you all very, very soon. Enjoy!

Originally Published: November 22, 2017

Goro Akechi.

A name that could be heard anywhere in the streets of Tokyo, Japan and they name was either criticized or praised. Akira Kurusu was one to look past the judgement and became his closest friend in and outside of his line of work. He was the only one who would listen to the boy and would let him vent for hours in his attic living space.

Akira would never admit it to him personally but he had a crush and a big one at that on the star Ace Detective. He wanted to love every ounce of that boy's being and he wanted to make him submit to him as horrible as it sounded.

"Are you doing anything after school today Akira?" Akechi asked through the phone as Akira as he got dressed for school today. Akira was tugging on his shirt and grabbed his suspenders.

"No, I don't think I have anything planned. Why? Want to come over and vent again?" He asked as he clipped his suspenders to his pants and grabbed his shoes and sat on the edge of his bed sliding them on his feet.

"Yeah, only if it's okay with you first." He said with a tone of slight embarrassment in his voice making Akira chuckle lightly.

"You're always welcome here Goro. You know you don't even have to ask." He said with a soft chuckle as he finished getting dressed and grabbed his school bag. Morgana was currently staying with Futaba seeing as she had a cold and wanted company.

"Okay I'll meet you outside the Shujin gates after school then." Akechi said as they soon bid their goodbyes and hung up before heading to school for the day.

As Akira finished up his school day he found it hard to concentrate on doing his school work as he thought about Akechi's luscious lips and his toned body. He felt a rush of heat hit his body and it traveled towards his dick making it hard as a rock and throb painfully. Akira blushed lightly at his situation  and tried to cover it up underneath his desk as he tried harder to focus on the lesson at hand. 

When class ended he hurriedly packed up all his belongings and rushed downstairs and outside. Thankfully his school pants were loose today so it wasn't very noticeable

As he approached the school gates he saw the familiar brown head of hair and walked over.

"Goro." Akira called out softly as he stopped to fix his glasses as his boner throbbed harder beneath the confines of his pants.

Akechi turned around and gave him a cute smile and waved slightly which made Akira blush lightly and his dick throbbed even more than before at the gorgeous sight before him.

"Let's head to LeBlanc now." Akira said after he swallowed thickly and looked up. Akechi nodded in agreement and followed him.

The walk was silent but comfortable as they took the route necessary to the shop. Sojiro wasn't there either today which was a plus in his current situation.

"So what's on your mind Akira? You're spacing out more than normal today." Akechi asked him with a concerned look. Akira shrugged it off and shook his head.  

"I'm fine. Just a little out of it from my boring classes today." He said softly as he pulled out his key and went inside the cafe and locked the door behind him.

"Want anything before we go upstairs?" Akira asked turning to him and he shook his head.

"No, I'm okay for the moment. I just want to take care of my problem with you." He said as he walked upstairs with him and set his bag on the table by the stairs. Akira did the same and kicked off his shoes, setting them by couch and he sat on his bed.

Akechi suddenly kissed him and pushed him back on his bed. Akira was shocked but kissed him back.

"I need you right now.." Akechi whimpered softly as he pulled away from the kiss. Akira smirked and made him lay down on his bed as he pulled off his jacket, suspenders, and shirt before rubbing him through his pants making him whimper and moan softly at the touch.

"You like that don't you?" Akira purred softly and started to tug down his pants to have more access to him.

"Take off that shirt and tie and I'll give you a show." He said and slowly unbuttoned his pants making Akechi almost drool and hastily yank off his shirt and tie. Akira tugged his pants down and his hard on stuck out through his boxers.

"O-oh my... I need you more now.." Akechi mumbled and sat back down on the bed. Akira walked over and pushed him back to lay down and started to kiss him again as he rubbed his dick through his boxers. Akechi moaned and lifted his hips into his touch.

"Such a good boy." Akira said and smirked as he slowly slipped off both of their boxers and stuck a finger inside of him.

"Oh! That feels so good!" Akechi moaned and gripped the bed sheets. Akira started to stretch him out and added another finger to prep him more and curled his fingers up inside of him and continued to listen to the sweet moans coming from Akechi's mouth.

"Are you ready for me yet?" Akira purred while kissing the tip of his dick. Akechi moaned even louder and and tried to push back on his fingers and Akira knew he was ready. He pulled his finger out and grabbed some lube from his desk and squirted some in his hand and rubbed it all over his member.

"Are you ready for my baby?" Akira purred before going balls deep inside of him making Akechi moan loudly from the sudden pleasure. Akira grinned and grunted before thrusting hard and fast inside of his tight, warm ass and gripping his hips tightly to have a steady stance on the creaky bed.

"Oh! Harder please!" Akechi moaned and pushed back against him as Akira started to go harder for him. Akira grunted and slapped his ass before attaching his lips to his shoulder to mark him with a hickey.

"Such a good boy." Akira grunted and thrusted even harder into him. Akechi moaned and fisted the sheets more and threw his head back in ecstasy.

"Oh that's so amazing Akira!" He moaned out as he felt a very tight knot form in his lower stomach. Akira grunted and started to thrust faster as he felt the same kind of knot form in his lower stomach as well.

"You're such a good boy aren't you, Ace detective?" Akira asked as he panted heavily and felt adrenaline run through his veins as he seemed to thrust even faster and want to reach his climax even faster.

"Yes! I'm only a good boy for you Akira!" Akechi moaned out pushing back against him in time with his hard thrusts. Akira grunted and felt the knot grow tighter and he knew he was close to his release.

"I'm close Goro... very close..." He grunted and panted more as he tried to pick up his speed more to release.

"Cum inside me! Fill me up!" Akechi moaned as he started to drip precum all over the sheets below them. Akira grinned slightly and picked up his speed as he gave a few final thrusts before going balls deep inside and shooting his cum all over inside of his tight ass. The release by itself made Akechi cum hard and he moaned as he coated the sheets and his lower abdomen in his own semen.

Akechi panted heavily still feeling the bliss of his orgasm and the wave of pleasure from Akira's own orgasm in his ass.

"That was exactly what I needed right now Akira." Akechi said softly as Akira pulled out of him. Akira grunted and flopped down next to him before pulling Akechi close to his chest.

"I love you very much Goro. I mean this when I say you can come to me for anything. I'll always be here with you and want you to be happy with me." Akira whispered as he pulled him in for a gentle kiss on the lip before slowly drifting to sleep, the last words he heard were.

"I love you too Akira... very much..."