Akira x Alec x Yusuke

Hey guys this is for my friend, Alec, he asked me to make this a while ago for him, or I should say that he let this slip and I remembered that he wanted this. More of a half-assed apology to him than anything.. I hope you enjoy this buddy. I am hoping that you all enjoy this as well, I wanted to post something as I haven't been sleeping well so I'm not able to write for you guys. I love you all and hope you enjoy. See you soon.

"H-Hey what's the meaning of all this!?" Alec cried out into the dark room. He didn't know where he was or who took him here. He was bound to a chair, stripped of his clothes down to his underwear, his wrists digging into the restraints.

"Please just let me go!" He cried out and a gloved hand covered his mouth. He whimpered behind the hand and felt the restraints being taken off his ankles.

"Let's go, maybe you'll behave after you've had your fill from us." A velvety voice purred into his ear. Alec whimpered more as he was released from the chair and dragged away to somewhere else.

He couldn't tell where he was but it was putting him off. He was taken in the middle of the night by two people and was immediately blindfolded and gagged before he could call for help. He struggled as much as he could, but it was no match for the pairs strength against his own. 

"Should we remove the blindfold yet?" Asked they nicer sounding one of the two. They laid him on something soft, but it wasn't a bed. He couldn't put his finger on what it was. 

"Not yet, we need to prep him first." The huskier sounding one replied to the other. His underwear were gone in a matter of seconds and then he heard to two stripping as clothes started hitting the floor. 

"Think you can handle the both of us at the same time you little slut?" He heard a husky voice whisper in his ear before slamming into his ass like he owned it. Alec whined and let a moan slip out, though it wasn't long as he had the other male slip his dick into his mouth before grunting softly. 

"Not too much noise now, enjoy your meal first you little slut." The other male stated before slowly thrusting in and out of his mouth, shoving his cock further down his throat with each and every thrust. 

Alec couldn't tell which part of this was worse. Being fucked by a random guy, sucking a random guys dick, the fact that he was enjoying this heavily, or the fact that he couldn't see what either of the guys looked like.  

He felt like he knew both the guys doing this to him but he wouldn't have a single clue who. Their voices sounded familiar to him in some way. He grunted and gagged as the male throat fucking him shoved his dick down so much causing him to gag. 

"Such a pretty little thing, it's nice seeing this work of art gag on my cock, I'll paint you white little thing." The male muttered as he slowed down drastically to admire how he looked. Drool falling down his chin, mouth completely stuffed with his cock, it was all too much to enjoy as he once again picked up his pace and fucked his throat once more, 

On the other hand the male dominating his ass was showing no mercy. He wanted Alec to feel the burn as he fucked him raw. It was a beautiful sight to see his ass be violated by him, showing no mercy as he continued to fuck him. 

He decided to push himself as he slapped Alec's ass. He wanted the boy to know who he belonged to now. He belonged to them and them only. 

"Take off the blindfold, let the slut know exactly who he belongs to now." He grunted out as he continued to fuck him into nothing. Alec was tearing up as he gagged once more at the relentless pounding against his throat. 

He felt the blindfold being taken off and he looked up to see Yusuke and from the corner of his eye he could see Akira fucking his ass. Why? Why did they want him over anyone else? 

They just continued to fuck him like nobody's business, not that he was going to complain, he had been feeling the urge to come for a while by now but the way Akira was gripping his dick, there wasn't a chance for even precum to slip out. 

Alec felt Yusuke's dick start to throb from deep down his throat. It was the only warning he had before he felt him start to cum down his throat. He struggled to swallow it fast enough before Yusuke pulled out and coated the rest of his face in the white, sticky cum like he said earlier. 

"Told you I would paint you white." He said as Alec gasped for breath and Akira smirked taking advantage of his position and slammed against his prostate. Alec almost choked on his own breath as he let out a huge moan. He couldn't believe how he was being abuse like this. 

Akira continued to abuse his prostate over and over again, only just starting to feel the need to release as Alec whimpered, the need had been building up for a while now and was getting unbearable as Akira squeezed his dick more to keep him from releasing. 

"Want me to fill you to the brink slut?" Akira purred in his ear. Alec could only nod in response as Akira laughed and started thrusting harder to get his point across before he groaned and slammed his knot deep inside of him and released. 

Akira slowly let go of Alec's cock and he whimpered as he was finally able to cum and coated the small couch beneath him. 

"I think he knows we own his ass now, how about a fair round two for him?" Akira panted with a smirked as Alec whined and has his ass and throat violated once more by the pair.