My crush

May scream as she came running toward me and Lydia. Tyler throwing a party this Saturday & he invited you. Guess what " your childhood crush is coming too". 

I blush "oh really, what time it is,"I asked.

It starts 7" may say.

Hi, guys let me introduce myself I'm June 16 years old a high school student. Not so popular girl..... just another student counting through high school & counting down the days until graduation.  But my love for Scott is true.

Saturday evening I wear a baby pink dress, my hair is a loose and medium-high hill. They are here. We went to party home at 7 o'clock. We saw everyone we meet and great. I was secretly looking for  Scott, and I found him. He with his girlfriends.  

After secret me time they playing truth or dare. Bottle point towards me secret meow they   asked truth or dare

 before I can choose Scott answer for me to dare, I looked at him with strange eyes, he gave me a smirk and said too afraid to do dare....

Me what do I have to do...Scott. 

Scott: said drink this and gave the glass to me and forced me to drink it.

To my surprise, it's normal to drink diet coke.

It's nearly 9 and nd my curfews finished at 10. So I have to go. I went to my car then I remembered, I  forget my bag.

I went back inside to bring my bag. I found it on my way back I found Scott in one room and did he is alone he is not looking good, so I rum to him and asked are you okay, need to throw up,  hold on let me call ambulance, but I can dial numbers, he grab my hand pull me to him, grabbed my shoulder I can't move he kiss me.

Push me against the wall grabs my hair so he can guide my head the way he wants.

What happening  

June: hhh rmm ?  In June's head no way Scott kissing me!!!! Why?

Scott put his thumb on June lower lips said        June.....open your mouth.....

June: non

Scott: open more let me taste you more..

June:  surprised ah mm mm mm. June grabs Scott ' s colors  trying to push him now she tried to run then again Scott grabs her hand  pull her to him, June's back touching Scott's chest,  Scott put her in his arm.. and said to June in her ear.......... don't running away  

June: n no! Let me go.......

Scott: grab her breast.......

June: a a m m m

He unzip her and said "I will make you feel good" and bite her ear

June havimg a cold ghosebums. Her heart  beating 1000 mph.

June stagling and said no! In her head this king of thing? No  ah  ah Scott please stop Sc.......o.. .....tt. 

Scott shocked and turn her toward him and demand June say my name more. Still his hand on her breast  playing  with it.

June in her head what's going on????

Suddenly Scott pull him away  and zip her up........

Scott: I want to die

June: I the one who want  to die...It was my first kiss

Scott: sorry  I'm very very sorry

June: what's wrong with you?

Scott: they ( refaring his girls)gave me something. 

June: goodnight. Fixing her dress and hair went out of the room.

Scott in his head tonight this very moment  I will never forget.

Jun: I'm having nightmare ever since that day.

Please every one like my book and please vote. Your vote is so much to me. It's saws I create something that  you like it.