Mark

Scott p.o.v

Standing in front of school gate waiting for her and walking one side to other in patience

"I told her to come before 8:30" looking at is watch "so we can have breakfast together I am 100 percent sure she skip her breakfast". Looking at the road trying to get her first glance. Out of frustration i turned back to see if she put a elution and went inside. But no luck.
A.p.v
His heart is acting so much, he please his hand on his chest where is his heart. A little smile came on his face as he remembered her blushing face and soft and warm touch of her lips, without knowing he placed his hand on his lips. His cheeks were flaming with anger he didn't brakes his gaze from June who is ridding motorcycle with new boy whom He think meet yesterday for first day he is transfer new student. He can see she wrapped her hands on his waist and laughing to his jokes , He guess. In his mind he want to grudge her out of school and remains her " you are mine I had put a mark on you, you belong to me. You are mine mine". While Ihe was fighting with his inner self  she is standing infants of his face.

Without asking her anything He went to class but his whole attention was on her all day.

She is sleeping on her decks her friend trying to wakes her up by poking then they went to cantain. She is picky eater.         
Again he is fighting with his inner self started talking after watching her sleep on decks " stupid without conscience and without brain, she knew she is my special person. Really want to drugs her out of here and put her in captivity and make sure " from now on she is forbidden to going out without my concern. But I had miffed but my attention was on her all day long.

She is tied and sleeping on her decks. Other in the class talking about boys.

"Do you know what are three desires of man are?"

Before she can here an answer her friend wakes her up by poking with pencil" are you going to eat lunch!!? You should eat". And drug her out.

After done with her lunch she is on her way to class she is passing library she decided to finish homework for her blood sucker. He always made her do his homework.

Sign. Pushing libraries door like all her energy drained out slowly went in.

After that incident she found herself calling him name (blood sucker zoombi monster etc)

The sooner She finish the sooner she can go home and sleep her favourite activity is sleeping. She can sleep whole day week and mouth. That's her thought.

Going through books she found what she is looking for she end up by picking five books. Struggling to go to a table she found a sofa carefully went to sofa place book near sofa and getting ready to lie down but interfere by Scott who is holding at least six books. That scenario is eight wonders of world Scott holding books. She trying to took her phone out

" I dare you to take my picture and I will drains you."

His words gave her ghosebum and a shiver deep from her bones. So she withdrew her thoughts. Sit next to him holding book upside down. Her full concern on him. 

Both of them sitting on sofa  but without saying a word. Soon as they sat imidetly he began to read, all she want is to find out what he is reading.  Trying her hard to picking just took one clip but unsucces.  she believes he is super smart  came 1st in every exam without revising. Looking throughout books really trying to find out what he is reading without getting cough. Kinda like a pervert stalker.

Rose his shoulder to hide his page and giving her death look. After discover stalking on him.  She turn and looking at her book which by the way she is holding upside down then correcting her " I don't knew you can read upside down hidden talent" rose his heft eyebrow and smirk. She hurriedly fix her book without looking at him. Satisfied with his results Back to his page.

Eeehhhh!!!!
Why he being so secretive & now he is panicking trying to hide it with his all might. Now he is blushing.

By now she is having migraines attack's by thinking really hard

"What are you reading " she spoke out her thoughts without knowing. Now she is shocked. Without waiting for him to answer

"Shove!! Move" she demand.

" why....... what're you doing!!? He questioned.

" you are all over the sofa" she answered

Ow! Huh!"

Pointing with his index finger "there plenty of space that whole library can sit and you are squeezed" he said fiercely

" I want to sit in sofa so I can read" she responds. While pushing him.

"If you want to sit ....... just sit why stressing me" he said fiercely.

After some time both of them still on the sofa. She is resting her head on arm rest. " what am I going to do? This sofa is so comfy making me sleepy. And you shoulder is so " then she eat her words. I can't sleep here or he might bites me took galans of my blood soon began to thing how much blood human body contains. And why vampire needs blood"......., the she found herself admiring him one by one. More like eye rapping him.

His long lash

Big eyes

Pointy nose

Those jawline

His pink and fluffy lips. Very kissable.

That very moment she remembers what she want to forgot with all her might,

She want to touch or claims his Soft and warm touch of his lips, she surprised by her heart new demand surprise to find herself clinging on him.

Kiss him want to feel his touch. She can feel her body is getting hotter her her whole body demanding his touch. Fighting with her inner demon out of breath. That very insane he turns....

She winch chocked and trying hard to breath normally.

"Oh you're awake!! It's home time soon". He said in very kind voice.

"Iwas sleeping" she said in embarrassing tone stressing and faking wipe her lips pretending cleaning her saliva and trying to hide that she was checking him.And she is blushing like a tomato.

"Yeah I think you have a drool" pointing with his index finger. He said teasing her like he can see through her.

" eeee...hhhh..." she covered her mouth with her both hands. " came I will drops you home" he offer her ride.

On their way home all she was looking at his face and admiring him. All she want is touch his wide chest feels his muscles and a kiss not soft but rough one. She can feel their connection a invisible tread tieing them together and it getting stronger every passing seconds. Next second she found he is looking at her in shockingly and then she found she is clinging on him. Blushing hard. He had a small smarting his face like he knows what going on or that's what he want. She didn't get what his facial expressions saying. She turn looking outside.
After 20 minutes
Get off the car without looking back.

" i am home" opening front door she found her mom standing there, she kiss her mom.

"Mom I am going to take a bath" she said while taking her headphones off. Didn't wait for what her moms saying.

She went to her bathroom looking at her self through mirror touching her lips with her index and middle fingers she remembered their kiss, soft touch and worm feeling suddenly her whole body becomes sensitive she felt unknown nervousness building up and burning glowing lights coming out of her bites.(where he bites). Take her all attention near her neck his bites began to form a half moon shape. She touched her mark, it's feels hot..... she is shocked beyond imagination now for a incent she is connected with him can hear his thoughts and having visions like he is losing his sights suffocating trying to shift and asking for her help but she lost their connection, vanished like it never happened. She remembered what he said that their connection was temporary.

May be is it just my imagination, that's she want to believe. she bent down to wash her face then looked at mirror, all her colour from face drained away as she is seeing her eyes lens changed glowing in golden like light coming out like laser and mark glowing in golden bright light and burning again. She can feel her heartbeat is going beyond normal and her chest began to tighten plus she can hear another heart beating like dying Then everything become dark.......

Please vote and comments