A new me

After awaking up the first thing she saw was her best friend unbuttoning her. After struggling she manage to pushing him away.
"What are you trying to do while I was unconscious??!!" She said in very weak voice.
Next second he hug her tight don't letting her go  "I can't breathe" she said.

He loosen his grip on her just enough to look at her. She is blushing really hard. And put he's face in her palms. Then she remembered everything. She lose her temper and very angry
"You were the one that bite me a while ago! Right here" she put her hand on her neck gently to her surprised why doesn't it hurts? Or burning like last night.
"What happening to me"shaking in her spot begins to cry. " why am I here"?
Seeing her in this state he croaked out and his eyes filled with tears.
Hiding his tears from her " calm down first I'll explain everything to you. But I like to know what happened why were you unconscious to began with.
She sings after telling him everything about that night.
Knock knock on the door making her jump still in his arm.
Scott's bottler came in "oh you wake up nice to see" he said.
She is loosing her patience
She trying hard to gets off from his hold struggling in his grip
"Why are you struggling"? He shakes her by her shoulder and stop her from wiggling or she will fall in the ground. "JUNE" he let out a short brawl making her frozen in her spot. Then Scott reveals breaking news
"You were unconscious for 6 weeks".
Still struggling with him pushing him but cans put him down so she punched him and run for door but he grub her pulled her to him and lost his balance and fall on ground. Wake up stride stride run to her grub her upper elbow open his mouth to say something but she cut his off " I won't forgave you" !! everything is your fault. Her body is sore and it's painful to struggling with him and uncomfortable. began to punching his chest. To bring her to her senses he kissed her causing her to gasped and he took this opportunity to put his tongue in. His lips reaching all the way to her breast, he gently pushes her to sofa without breaking wet kisses. She put her hens to his chest causing him to stop and pull away straight into her eyes "you are unconscious for 6 weeks" before he finished she passed out.
After putting her in bed he covered her with duvet pushed door open and walk out leaving her sleeping.
She wake up some time letter, found herself in same room she was before. Sitting on bed while taking duvet off of her " I thought I was gonna die but I didn't....!!!!! She jump off the bed standing on flor walked to door put her hang in door nod she halted began to think if I go out I might get stopped...!! Six week I wonder how is mom doing is she ok or worried sick. So let's sneak out opened window found herself in seconds floor and took jump landing smoothly on the ground.
" that's was surprisingly, my body felt so light and the landing was so soft". She said to herself. And run towards her apparent building. After running around for 10 minutes she found herself standing in front of building and two of her child hood friends coming out building automatic door going to school they're in their school uniform " I'll get my back pack wait for me so we can go together don't worry I will asked my mom to drop us to school" she is rushing to building front door.
"Hey we don't know you" they said. " what wrong with you guys..."? She said shockingly.
"I am your neighbour for is 305. Hope you guys recognise me now"!!!!!
Then she saw her neighbour's aunty and run to her " please tell them they're going too far with the joke!! They're acting like they don'tknow me,,,!!"
"Who are you young lady" building lady asked her.
"Excuse me!! I am resident of 305 apartment my name is June.." before she can says her full name building lady cut her short " I have never meet you before" she paused for moment the continued " maybe you're confusing me with different....." before this lady can finished her line June run towards park. Dump on someone causing her to look fronts and saw her best friends , they also didn't recognise her as well. Every one forger her like she never existed in this universe. Running deep in park into forest area she sat on park bench " how can this be no one remembers me" she is confused. One pairs of shoes stands in front of her " there's no one that remembers you as human" he said.
That sound I know who is it its Scott.
Bolt
Stand on her feet's grab his collar again "what did you do" he cut her short " let's go home I will explain everything.
Getting off the car he is leading her pushing door to open with one hand turned head slightly Spock very quietly. She could hear him " six weeks is a long time to be unconscious and a lots happened". Walk in leaving her behind not even closed the door behind.
Sitting on sofa for what seemed like day but it was only a couple of minutes. The light to the room click on as She felt some one standing near her she didn't responds to him and trying to ignore him. Then her eyes went on wall mirror hanging on the sitting room wall near dining area ,her eyes goes wide twice the size of her actual size. What's he is doing here she turn "Tom" she whisper. Tom is that you" She asked him, but he just stood there with his face in emotionless frozen mask. Before she asked him anything, that very moments Scott enter the room. Her brain is shut down, everything going over her head.
Scott sat on his majestic sofa. And clear his throat taking all her attention on him
"What i has only done what's best for you. While you unconscious your house was attacked and many injured including your mother. At that time we didn't knew who was behind it but gave us some time we are investing and very close to conclusion I will let you soon as I find out" he said.
For now we can say-they know you are my mate and they targeting you as you are my weakness". I will tell you about mate bond letter".
"I am sorry I didn't mean for any of that happens to you". We found Tom with you unconscious but all his memories deleted. They are so strong for being a wizard he can't help himself". She gave him a confuse look and he correct himself by repeating "yes he is an white wizard how came here to protect you". I am afraid that the mark was a little to much for your body to handle. We surcharging for his memories cure to bring back his memories, they used black magic for sure to get him.
" first don't give up school, enroll as new student at our school" he said.
"What"? She said annoyed
"Our school is best school in country only richest and most powerful family heir can be accepted. It's is an elite high school like no other. To public that's all it's know for, but one thorn of student are vampires. Humans don't know of their existence......" he offers her.
" well that ok with me as long as I had normal life" she said.
Laying on bed she remembers Scott facial reactions
Standing in-front of school gate
"So my new life began" walking into school.