new friend

on her way home she took long root for home, lost in her thought about her friend, how her life become upside down, hanging her head down suddenly she heard growling she look up her gaze meet with a dog she is scare of dogs freeze on her sport, trying to run with her whole strength but her body refuse to move.

"let him smell your hand" the person with dog says.

now she look at him, in her head he is new boy in our school whats his name after thinking for couple of minutes she cant remember his name.

"my name is tom smith" he said as he read her thoughts.

I'm June" she answered, by now her legs are trembling he can see. Her half body cling with near wall any minute and she will fall on the ground. so he bent down to his dog rubbing his chick and his head" meet life her name is life. I'm alive because of her." he finish his line by looking at her. after couple of second she realize that he is asking her to rose her hand and let the dog to smell, she did that and to her surprise dog swinging her tail left and right looking at her with puppy eyes. she  smile at dog hug her but deep in heart she is scare of her.

"you are making my dog freak out. And try to put yourself in her shoes she is a little chuwawa  in her eyes you are a giant"he said. then he pick her in his arm. he turn to his way and stop after taking one and half step, turning his head only 45 degree "going home" he ask. which she reply by steeping forward to him.

on their way they become friend and she ask where they lived before moving here. he tells her his mom is not very healthy so the move in town for her to get treatment. last year when his mom find out she had terminal illness she brought him this dog, since then she become his life(what he mean is his dog). next moment we are at in front my building.

"we,re here"

blink

in surprise in her head how did he know where i live or my address, I don't remember did I tell him my address, deep in her thought she took two steps back and preparing for a run that very moment

" you not only need to improve your judgement and keeping calm. but you don't have observation skills and insight either" he said the point with his index finger there door number

father - mother  305 - 306.

they are neighbors.

"lets go school together from now, he said and finish his line with "you are my one and only friend  here". big smile on his face which she smile him back. she is happy to have a new friend she don't have many friend all thank to her super handsome and top of that vampire friend.

next morning achoo

ah cleaning her nose half sleepy

all her sleepiness run away with a gaze at table watch its 8:00 she only have 10 minute to get ready and to catch last bus.  she took a quick shower in her head a lots things happens yesterday but i made a new friend.

bam      open the front door. putting her shoes on by jumping on her way out half tidy book bag and dump onto some one she look up while biting her bread that  holding a chocolate bread with her lips. and its Tom.

he took her bread from her mouth

"if you're still here right now that mean you won't able to make it to school on time".

"ah thats"!!

but to make him down

"If I'm going to be late then you will also"

but he got me by jingling his keys all my breath left me "a car you drive a car"

" I'm leaving" he said walk away.

then stop after 5 steps without turning " are you coming or what" she rum to him by holding her book bag but the keys don't belong to a car but a motorcycle. we are on time.

but by so called vampire friend gave my friend a look like he is going to eat alive. blocking my entrance to class.

sigh

deep in my heart i know he want a explanation.........

please vote and comment