Chapter 3

RAPUNZELS POV

I dragged Tiana out of the room and we walked around campus. We walked for ages, and couldn't find anything.

"Tia?" I asked. "Where are we actually going?"

"Don't worry hun," she said, closing her eyes. "I can smell fresh dough."

"Smell?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Always trust a cookers nose!" She said, then grabbed my hand and pulled me along. We found a little cafe, and Tiana smiled at me. We walked in and walked towards the counter.

"I'll have a hot chocolate," Tiana said. "And a choc-chip cookie!"

"And I'll have a piece of chocolate cake and a strawberry milkshake please!" I said, smiling at the guy behind the counter.

"Ok, I'll have that right here for you," he said. "My name's Peter by the way, I go to Disney High as well."

"Hi I'm Rapunzel, but you can call me Punzie."

"And I'm Tiana."

"Ok ladies! If you'd like to take a seat I'll bring your stuff over," Peter smiled and went through to the kitchen.

Tiana and I sat down, and chatted about the semester about to start.

ARIELS POV

I finished unpacking, and sat on my bed with Alice. We were getting to know each other and we were becoming good friends.

"Do you know anyone here?" I asked, playing with my hair and putting shells in it.

"My older sister teaches literature," Alice said, looking at me. "It gonna be hell on earth in that class!"

I laughed, "It'll be fine, don't worry. My sister teaches aquatics!"

"You must have a fit family!" She smiled, standing up and walking over to her bed.

"Thanks," I said. "Where are Cinderella and Vanellope?"

"I think Cindy's with Aurora and Belle, but I don't know where Vanellope is."

"Ok," I said. A bell went, and I furrowed my brow.

"Dinner," Alice said, putting her converse on.

I nodded and did the same. We walked out of the room together, and to the dining hall. When we walked it, we saw how busy it was. There seemed to be separate tables for separate groups, like the princesses, the knocks, the nerds and stuff like that. Alice and I walked together through the hall, unsure of where to sit. We got our food, which didn't look the best, and sat down at an empty table. We started to eat our hamburgers when a girl came over. She sat down and crossed her legs.

"Hi," she said, smiling at me. "I'm Charlotte, and I was wondering if you wanted to sit with us." She pointed to the table she had been sitting at. I looked over at Alice and we both nodded.

"Yeah, sure," I said, grabbing my tray. Alice and I stood up.

"Oh no, not you," Charlotte said, looking at Alice. "Just you," she looked at me.

"Then, no," I said, sitting back down.

"What?" She said, her facial expression as if somebody just told her her house had been set on fire.

"No," I repeated. "Alice is my friend, and I'm not just gonna leave her."

"If you come with me," Charlotte leaned to me. "You can be popular."

"I don't care," I repeated, took a bite of my burger, then stood up and put my tray away. Alice followed me and we walked out of the hall.

We walked back to the room, and I sat on my bed.

"Do you know who that was?" Alice said, her mouth hanging open.

"No," I repeated. "And I don't care."

"Maybe you should, that's Charlotte. The leader of the popular group. She'll kill you for that!"

"I'd like to see her try."