Chapter 5

Tiana's POV

Rapunzel and I ran back to the room after house meeting and she flung herself on her bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, checking my hair in the mirror.

"Just look at him," she said although it was muffled into her pillow.

"Who?"

"Eugene, he's so, so,"

"Hot?"

"Yes!!" She screamed. I laughed and lay on my bed, looking at the star out of my window.

'We'll be there one day Daddy, this is just a small hurdle I need to jump.'

Alice's POV

I walked around the school grounds, exploring the playing fields. There were bushes surrounding me as I seemed to stumble into a maze.

"I do say, have I gotten lost?" I asked myself, probably sounding as mad as a hatter.

"I think you might have," a small voice squeaked behind me.

I jumped and span around, seeing a small rabbit standing behind me. He wore a black waistcoat and a red bow tie. My eyes widened with curiosity.

"I beg your pardon, Mr Rabbit?" I said, unsure of what I had heard.

"Oh, was it a rhetorical question?" he asked, looking up at me with shiny blue eyes.

"No, no, I just wasn't sure that I was hearing what I was, if you understand what I mean."

"Of course, it makes complete sense."

"It does?"

"Definately, now would you happen to be Alice Kingsley?" the rabbit reached into his waistcoat pocket and pulled out a small watch. His eyes widened at the time. "We're going to be late! Come with me!"

And with that Mr Rabbit grabbed the bottom of my skirt and pulled me through the maze of bushes until he stopped infront of a tree.

"After you..."

A/N

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! my iPad screen broke so I couldn't type but it's fixed now!! hope you guys enjoyed!